Indy 500

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
This race is a crap shoot when it comes to betting but I love watching it and hoping for the best.

Oh I miss "Back Home Again"

I can see Sato making another bid for a win this year. Not many can master this track and he seems to have done that. Kanaan is so over due, it seems Indy owes him but like many before it is a cruel place at times.

Qualifying is one thing keeping it off the wall and out of trouble is another. Penske hasn't shown all their cards yet either. The Master knows this track and can setup a car better than anyone. With the cool temps expected and possible rain to wash off the laid down rubber, setup will be key and I will take the Master to have his cars able to run at the front.

If conditions stay cool and cloudy then we could see some top speeds early. The field may spread out quickly as I expect Marco to set a torrid pace early. As long as my picks make it through the first few laps (fingers crossed) I expect Team Penske to settle in and team up 7-11 position till about mid part of the race. Then it is anyone's race unless someone just flat out blows the field away which I don't see. Rookies are going to feel some pain this year as I can see many eating the wall. Indy is not a place to cut your teeth especially when it is cool.

Turns 1 and 4 will be the hazard areas and if the field is bunched up heading to turn 1 at the start we could see a big wreck.

Honda found some needed speed Friday as well. Will it be there Sunday?

We shall see what happens. Enjoy the race it should be an epic one.

Gods Speed to all the Drivers!!!

To Win

Sato +2800
Kanaan +2000
Power +1000
Helio +800

1 unit each

Matchups

Dixon over Franchitti -108
Kanaan Over Hinchcliffe +145
Sato Over Tagliani -112
Sato Over Allmindinger +130