Info on other starting goalies tonight

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Does anyone have the starting goalies for tonights games?

One game I am looking at is the Edm./Pho. game. These 2 teams have gone over the total 12 out of the last 16 games they have faced each other. If Salo is not starting the over looks like an even stronger play.

HORNS

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
I would disagree on your assessment of the EDM/PHX matchup. If anything, I think the under is the play in this game. EDM's playing great defense right now. On their current road trip they have allowed only 2 goals in four games. On the season, EDM is fourth in the league in goals allowed. Salo's as good as he's ever been; even if he does get the night off, the backup Ty Conklin is nothing to scoff at either. This kid has looked really sharp. As for PHX, they have Sean Burke who is tearing up the league goalie standings. Their team defense is above average (11th in the league) and they don't score much. The under looks quite strong in my eyes.

Good luck whatever you play.

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Thanks for the input, I am a big trend guy when it comes to overs, like last nights Sabres game, 7 of the last 9 had gone over between these two. I am on the fence a bit since you make a strong argument. I might end up passing but I would really like to know the starters, if Esche is in for Pho. then maybe I will jump on the over.

GL tonight!

HORNS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
esche started last game against stl so i really doubt he is in. another note dennis larue is one of the refs and his games have been going under a lot this year. dont know if that is merely coicidence or if he has been letting them play more (8-2 Home team 4-11 over/under this yr 4.59 goals per game) other ref kimmerly is 6-10 to the under with a 4.82 goals per game) good luck!!

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
nd2002horns,

My local line is 4.5 -120 on the Edm/Pho game. Phoenix has pretty bad penalty kill. I don't care what they say about this Conklin kid, a friend told me same things about J.Graheme for the Bruins who started last week so I laid off the over bet and he placed horrendous.

This is my POD

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
infini,

That 4.5 is a gift, it is already 4-3 after 2 periods, I jumped on this game at the last second after debating it all day. Glad I did, I lost on the Ott. under and Bos. under, I won with Bos. -.5 so I am glad to escape with a 2-2 night, it was one of those nights on the ice.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie