INSIDE INFO: UCF vs. ECU CONF USA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LetItRide4A$G$

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2005
UCF has beat this ECU squad on it's home court by 20 and at ECU ...

I attend ECU and this squad is horrible and they know it...players are skipping practice and showing no team effort....I attened every home game and no offensive plays are ever executed...it's always a prayer shot...anyway

My friend is at the Conf USA tourney and has attended all the meetings with ECU....

He says the coach really doesn't even think they can win and the players are weary as well...

I have hammered this UCF squad all year againist ECU

Previous lines stayed steady at -3.5 for UCF

So tonight firing... UCF MNL
UCF -4.5

ECU SUCKs..... :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetItRide4A$G$

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2005
Definetly hammer it...

Another heads up...

My friend said that the coach just told the majority of the players they would be transfering..only about 5 will reamian that are not already leaving.

AND yes this is how i really feel

GDL with your plays guys

longshot

Herbalizer
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2005
?????

?????

does anyone have an idea of what is causing this line movement? (now at -3.5)
It's starting to scare me away, or is that what they want?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Your Cuz Vinny

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2006
Philly
I dont get the line movement either. Opened at -9.5 now down to -3.5. ??? 77% of public on UCF, and I don't see any sharp money coming in on E.C.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
Wilson said:
9?..the line open @ 6

I am showing an opening at 9.5 as well on Jim Feist's site. Scores and Odds shows 6 as the opening but they have been known not to have an accurate opening line.

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
nice call. sorry ecu is done for th eyear. they have been a cash cow. not much will change in greenville with holland as the athletic director. football is king. baseball and track will be next. basketball will continue to lag behind "b's barbecue" in popularity in greenville. ever eaten there?

s_dooley24

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2005
lowell said:
nice call. sorry ecu is done for th eyear. they have been a cash cow. not much will change in greenville with holland as the athletic director. football is king. baseball and track will be next. basketball will continue to lag behind "b's barbecue" in popularity in greenville. ever eaten there?

Decent atmosphere at home games as it can get loud...B's BBQ is money could never figure out their hours...I guess they just close up shop when they run out

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
s_dooley24 said:
Decent atmosphere at home games as it can get loud...B's BBQ is money could never figure out their hours...I guess they just close up shop when they run out
is venter's grill still open?

LetItRide4A$G$

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2005
Thanks guys...

And yes both places are still open to eat,

actually Venter's just got re-done...

Gdl today guys