@INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Ghost any chance of getting the results from mexico?...the alvarez fight...Thx bro

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I'm searching brother....hoep to find the result soon

PAVLIK and COTTO pull through like champs!

A minor profit on the weekend.....would have been HUGE if not for the Koscheck upset in the UFC

weepaul....hope the parlay paid u like it paid me bro !

:toast:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007

A minor profit on the weekend.....would have been HUGE if not for the Koscheck upset in the UFC

thx man...a profit is always better than a loss. Nice comeback. I need Alvarez to hit the nice parlay.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Alvarez tko 11 Gonzalez in a tough fight.

GUADALAJARA, JALISCO .- In a battle in which Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez made it clear that when it proposes is pure dynamite tonight successfully retained its Cetro American World Boxing Council (CMB), and also won the its rival Euri "Million" Gonzalez, the Latin American Organization for the World Boxing Council (OMB), by technical knockout in the eleventh assault.

Before a large audience that was quoted in Palenque Auditorium 'Benito Ju?rez', Alvarez spent some trouble in the early episodes of the war agreed in Welter weight andalusia leave the Dominican Republic rioja boxeara based on speed and left hand right.

Indeed in the cards, the Dominican Republic could have won five of the 11 turns it took to battle.

However Tapatio, at the encouragement of the nearly five thousand spectators came prepared for the eleventh in order to achieve the technical knockout when a forehand seminoque? Gonzalez then topped with a burst of both hands raised to the Vic Drakulich stop fighting.

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007

I hate chasing but it worked out very well for us this time.

Congrats Boys!! :toast: :toast:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Alvarez wins !

Me and Romi hit our parlays !

:00hour :00hour :toast: :toast:

Really appreciate you posting the result Kramden

sounds like those who bet the dawg got a good run for their money there.....

a great boxing weekend !

Congrats fellas

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
THX for the post Kramden!...Huge night....MAYBE?
I need Johnson to beat judah next week to win nearly 2k. Its been a good night regardless. Not a huge week but still pretty decnt. Damn this alvarez kid is looking like he may be a special fighter...only 18...unbelievable. Not since benitez and tyson have i heard of somebody this young with so much promise.

...ok maybe a little exageration there, but a nice night in the wagering dept

Last edited:

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Romi, your parlay is as good as won. Johnson rolls in this one. The under is about +250 and may be worth a small play.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Romi, your parlay is as good as won. Johnson rolls in this one. The under is about +250 and may be worth a small play.

I think so too but then again I thought martinaz kod cintron last week and then won an EASY dec so I wont count it til it's over. It's actually 2k that I can win rather than 3 which I posted last night...little too much tequilla. Johnson has been screwed so many times by bad judging so no celebrating for me until johnson gets his hand raised...Florida officiating and reffing has me a little nervous. I agree in the +250 under value. Johnson has sneaky power and you have to kind of think he doesnt want to leave it to the judges.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
I hear you. But Johnson is Florida based and if he can will try not to leave it in the judges hands. Johnson is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. I thought he beat Dawson and Dawson is a fast and talented kid. Johnson is like the plague, no one wants it.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I hear you. But Johnson is Florida based and if he can will try not to leave it in the judges hands. Johnson is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. I thought he beat Dawson and Dawson is a fast and talented kid. Johnson is like the plague, no one wants it.

I had crazy money on Dawson and I would have been more than happy (at the time) if the fight was called a draw. I've watched the fight a few times and it was VERY close. If forced to pick a winner, I'd have to say Johnson won on agression. 116-112 x 3 WTF? The fight was within 1 pt either way. Surprisingly, the 39 yr old was the much fresher fighter late in the fight. I'd like to see the "old" man win this one impressively and get a much deserved shot at the title. I met Johnson in Primm Nev last yr and the guy is clearly one of the class acts in all of boxing.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
I had crazy money on Dawson and I would have been more than happy (at the time) if the fight was called a draw. I've watched the fight a few times and it was VERY close. If forced to pick a winner, I'd have to say Johnson won on agression. 116-112 x 3 WTF? The fight was within 1 pt either way. Surprisingly, the 39 yr old was the much fresher fighter late in the fight. I'd like to see the "old" man win this one impressively and get a much deserved shot at the title. I met Johnson in Primm Nev last yr and the guy is clearly one of the class acts in all of boxing.
If you go round by round, which they do, it was extremely close. If you view it as a fight and who closed well and who got rocked and hurt, then you'd lean Johnson's way. That's cool that you met him. He seems like the humblest of guys but he's a consummate pro.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg