Interesting Chart About National Debt

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
But the suckers call the Democrats tax and spend and actually believe it and the democrats do nothing to straighten out this great myth :shrug: we hear about over and over again.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Sponge, you notice not a peep from the so called conservatives and the big no tax guys! I really didn't expect much from them. They like to spread lies but do not like to discuss the truth.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Sponge, you notice not a peep from the so called conservatives and the big no tax guys! I really didn't expect much from them. They like to spread lies but do not like to discuss the truth.

Stevie nothing conservative about them. If they were they would have voted for Ron Paul the ultra conservative but Fox News spun these idiots into thinking he was a bad guy but the war mongers were the actual conservatives. As you notice everyone Fox news slimes Weasel is right there to suck it up like a true sucker. Its absolutely pathetic but what can you do? The country is loaded with these type of clowns.
Weasel was talking for years about getting off of dial up and moving up to a higher speed but his views are of a billionaire:shrug: . Trust me there are a lot of these cancers littered all over our country. They are very easily manipulated. I have a friend who doesn't work and mooches off his mom and dad but is a so called conservative like Weasel. . What they really are is a cancer to the rest of us that can see a con job a mile away. By the way how you like the gas prices coming down just like i said they would because of an election. Weasel bought the line where Bush caused this by saying lets drill off the coast.:mj07: Now i predicted this to happen a few months ago but he bought the spin that Fox gave him. Its priceless.:142smilie

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Stevie nothing conservative about them. If they were they would have voted for Ron Paul the ultra conservative but Fox News spun these idiots into thinking he was a bad guy but the war mongers were the actual conservatives. As you notice everyone Fox news slimes Weasel is right there to suck it up like a true sucker. Its absolutely pathetic but what can you do? The country is loaded with these type of clowns.
Weasel was talking for years about getting off of dial up and moving up to a higher speed but his views are of a billionaire:shrug: . Trust me there are a lot of these cancers littered all over our country. They are very easily manipulated. I have a friend who doesn't work and mooches off his mom and dad but is a so called conservative like Weasel. . What they really are is a cancer to the rest of us that can see a con job a mile away. By the way how you like the gas prices coming down just like i said they would because of an election. Weasel bought the line where Bush caused this by saying lets drill off the coast.:mj07: Now i predicted this to happen a few months ago but he bought the spin that Fox gave him. Its priceless.:142smilie

I would be willing to bet you Nosigar bought it too! :142smilie

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I would be willing to bet you Nosigar bought it too! :142smilie

Remember you said this isn't the time to buy oil stocks because they are targeting the common man now. You were dead on. I think i even came in that thread and complimented you because i thought the same exact thing. Do you think we have uncanny foresight or people are just borderline retarded?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
this chart was "interesting" when jabber showed it 2 years ago.

Spytheweb

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Republicans say hey keep your tax dollars, we'll just go to the bank and borrow what we need to run the government. So sooner or later you will pay those tax dollars plus interest, alot of interest. Plus the dollars that the federal reserve is flooding the market with brings down the value of the dollar.

When has this happened before? The 1920's, just before the great depression. The fed flooded market with plenty of dollars, then tightened credit and pulled back on the money.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Republicans say hey keep your tax dollars, we'll just go to the bank and borrow what we need to run the government. So sooner or later you will pay those tax dollars plus interest, alot of interest. Plus the dollars that the federal reserve is flooding the market with brings down the value of the dollar.

When has this happened before? The 1920's, just before the great depression. The fed flooded market with plenty of dollars, then tightened credit and pulled back on the money.
And when they tighten money and interest rates rise it is the middleclass that thats hit the hardest.

Bet on MyBookie