interesting Facts

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patriot

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
charlotte, nc, usa
For all you Pittsburgh betters, here are some interesting facts concerning playoff games between Pittsburgh and New England.

in the past two playoff meetings 1997 & 1998 Bettis had a total of 110 yards combined, and an average of 2.8 YPC.

In 1997 Stewart went a miserable 0-10 passing and an equally bad 14-31 in 1998. In two games he was 14-41 for 134 yds and a completion percentage of just 34.1%.

It seems like the bus has been late or has never arrived at the station when it was scheduled to roll over the Patriots.

I'm not a big believer in the outcome or the stats of previous games. Don't think they mean a whole lot. But some of you may find this a bit interesting.

Good Luck!

Patriot

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
Not a chance !

Not a chance !

Throw these stats out the window !

Obviously this is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STEELERS TEAM...

Do Kordell's stats compare to any other year he's had...

Oh sorry by the looks of your NAME I can see your digging for any

possible tidbit of info that could GIVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM SOME HOPE !

Brady and the Pats fairy tale now becomes a BAD DREAM @ HEINZ FIELD !

GOOD LUCK and watch out the Busssssss IS rolling !

:nono:

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Maybe so,but the offensive and defensive lines of Pitt 2002 are light years better than those Pitt teams.The running back gets all the credit for looking good,but few of them can run over many 300 lb lineman if they're not getting out of the backfield.And that stat about Stewart just means that he thinks he owes 'em now that he's figured out how to read defenses and play within himself. If Pitt's D doesn't win the majority of the battles against NE's O line,NE could bark.but I'm playing Pitt-9- myself. GL either way

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg