Internet Access in Vegas?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Maybe not the correct forum to ask this, but i know this is probably the busiest forum right now and was hoping to get a good response.

Anyway, I'm going to Vegas for a week on Sunday and was wondering if anyone knows if there are places where I can go to get access to my e-mail, this site, etc. while I'm there. I'd rather not lug a laptop across the country (through security, etc.) and I was hoping there was some convenient way to get on a computer out there for researching picks during my stay. Thanks in advance.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
A lot of hotels offer computer access, fax machines, etc. for business travelers. ask the hotel where you're staying.

i'm moving this to the general forum.

Jack

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
but you should take your laptop so you can have private access from your room. it's not that much of a hassle and, besides, your computer case is a great place to hide your weapons :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Too funny!! (but true) :D
541-

Last edited:

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
Take your laptop period, I travel every week for biz and it's not that big of a deal. The only pain is going thru security and you have to take it out etc. Make sure you ISP has a local number in vegas. Some of the problems with Hotel biz centers are they limit your access on their computers, you are subject to the same corp. rules as their employees are, in most cases that I have seen.

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
I have also used a kinkos less than a mile off strip, forget the name of the road, but come out of Ballys heading east take a right, that road.

Personally I use my laptop.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
here's a link listing internet access in Las Vegas..............................http://govegas.about.com/blinternet.htm

more listings here...............................http://www.lasvegasinsider.com/html/lvicybercafes.htm

there was a internet cafe in Riviera. It still there?

UNLV libraries have nice computers. For students only, but they don't enforce that when it's not busy. Campus is a nice place to visit in the heat. It's like a park, with lots of grass and trees.

top_middlephoto.gif

Last edited:

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
evidently this is the only strip cybercafe.....free coupon at website here.......................http://www.cyberstopinc.com/

sitting.gif

Thank you for stopping by our website. We're located conveniently on "The Strip" Las Vegas BLVD. Cyber Stop is the only Internet Cafe on the strip. We offer High Speed internet access, as well as facilities for all your business needs. Our staff are friendly and courteous. They'll gladly assist you with FREE technical support at all times. Our hours of operation are 7am - 2:30am, 365 days. If you would like to make reservations for your business or pleasure trip, don't hesitate to contact us @ info@cyberstopinc.com.

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
If you're staying around Treasure Island / Mirage, across the street there's like a little Deli or sumthin' that has 'bout three computers with high speed internet access. Real hole in the wall, close to the corner, right beside the souvenir shop. It's on the Venetian side.
Id' go and 'cap for an hour or so in the morning then make my plays at the Mirage and was free to blow any and all earnings on tables.

Tried the internet acces at the Mirage (for business purposes) and they charged me an ARM and a LEG.

Good thing was the high speed access.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Didn't see it on the list, but if you aren't taking a laptop, Las Vegas Hilton has a small "business" area with internet access. I think it is about $5 per 15 minutes.