Intro to people I REALLY respect.

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
#13 Today, 01:50 AM
C-A-T-S
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

I have been watching ( and following) for a long time. I guess it is time for me to form a reputation around here. I know everyone has their "methods". Mine is simple. I try to find the line that favors vegas the most. Then I play vegas' side. With that said....N.C Charlette and New Mexico look like gold tomorrow. GL All!!!!

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Thanks Boundbook. Also, knowing I will come off as a homer, I want to add my thoughts on the UK - W&M game. I think after that boost of confidence Sat, Tubby will want to keep feeding that fire. This is a rally young team. Even when he goes 8 -10 deep, he doesn't lose that much. The average bettor doesn't know that NC G dominated WM this week. UK doesn't cover many of this size but I'd say they win by 45 here by default. Think of it as the "awakening of Chuck Hayes"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Fade me in NCAA hoops and you'll do fine! haha, best of luck welcome to the forum.

cheers
Irish

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
C-A-T-S said:
I try to find the line that favors vegas the most. Then I play vegas' side. With that said....N.C Charlette and New Mexico look like gold tomorrow. GL All!!!!

I do the same. LOVE playing an UNRANKED home team who is favored (around -3) over a RANKED Visitor.

Like playing the lines that don't make sense.

Good luck and welcome to MadJacks!!! :thumb:

C-A-T-S

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Ky
Thanks guys. Major Marty, I am in Frankfort waiting on this rain to turn to snow.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie