Iowa St/ San Diego St

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
For any of you guys on the west coast that might know something about San Diego St, could I get some advice from you?
I'm wondering why Iowa St (7-1 in the Big 12) is a 2 pt dog to SD St (8-5 in the MWC). Neither team has any superb achievements this year unless you consider Iowa's win against Xavier and SD St even lost to Troy St, so I'm really confused by this line. I'd like to throw a little nitecap on Iowa st but I'm wondering if it's a trap:eek:

All opinions are welcome

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
line doesnt really surprise me. cant expect iowa state to be laying points when they havent played anybody on the road this year. their only two games away from home were really bad performances. san diego state has played a handful of power conference teams (arizona, dayton, ohio st) and performed pretty well each time. i lean to san diego state, but gonna pass. wouldnt surprise me to see aztecs win this game

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
agree with gman with a small lean towards sdsu...dont know how interested in this game isu will be with conference play about to start and enjoying the beautiful day down here.....SDSU has played some good teams and want to show people they can ball with the upper conferences...tonight is a chance for them at home GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Thanks G and Rex, I've have a good day so I'm just going to lay off after your advice and also a wise man once told me that if you lay down w/ dogs (Iowa St) you'll only wake up w/ fleas (losing my money)

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
Iowa st up 1 at half but getting thier ass handed to them now down 10 with 10 left..:mad: :thefinger

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Bad spot for ISU...just played at Virginia, then had to travel back across the country for this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Square, you don't see that pointless fouling in college like they do in pro so I'm suprised their wasting their time. I guess their trying to act like their in the NBA, and I don't know how many times this year i've had the under and some jack*ss pro team will constantly foul with a minute left and their down by 10 making it go over. it drives me up the wall:mad: :mad: :shrug: