Iowa tidbits..

NOVAKHT

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2000
I am a big Hawkeye fan but have been leaning toward betting Wisconsin -2 thsi weekend for a number of reason--

Iowa just doesnt play well on the road-- they are 0-3 vs Big Ten opponents on the road .Wisconsin is starting to play better and Lee Evans will give the Hawkeye secondary fits IMO.

Today's CR Gazette reports that 15-20 Hawkeyes are battling sickness,and coach Ferentz commented that almost everyone including the staff is on antibiotics.

Bob sanders was so sick with the Flu that he had to go to the emergency room Sun nite. All American Robert Gallery has been practicing--but has been throwing up a lot.Bottom line is a lot of players have been missing practice.

Might bee a good week to bet Wisconsin!

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
I already played Wisconsin big at 1.5.
Badgers are tough at home, and its senior day. I could be wrong, but don't they need a W to go "bowling?" Anyway, I have made good money betting against the Hawkeyes on the road in the Big 10 this year. I thing I am gonna again. Wisconsin under a FG looks like a nice play here. Iowa, like many others, is just not the same team on the road. I watched all of these games, and their offense is a joke. Also, they play D very well at home, but on the road it is very average.
Hope we nail this fellas.
jw

Bet on MyBookie