IRAQ HAD NUCLEAR MOTIVES ALL ALONG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
ONCE AGAIN...BUSH WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!!! :thefinger

(Notice how I ALWAYS am able to back up my shit? unlike the liberals in here...(Kdogg, I LOVE WR, Kosar, djv...hell yes I'm talking about you) :clap:

Just watched on Hannity and Colmes....

MAHDI OBEIDI...Saddam's main nuclear mastermind from 1987-2003...SAID.....

"I could not come out and talk until Saddam's regime was disolved. Saddam had nuclear motives, especially in recent years especially up until as recent as 2003, then the world started watching him too closely so he layed low." He said "Saddam was looking to set off a nuke in either NYC or Cairo!!!!!!"

THANK YOU GEORGE BUSH FOR REMOVING THIS MONSTER. YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!

:clap:

any thoughts?? good topic

Last edited:

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I see no choice but what we did. We can't just stick our head in the sand and beleive what we would really like to, That these guys are harmless and no threat! This is a real problem and as the world economy becomes more and more a global economy, the middle east along with everyone else is going to have more and more access to things that can harm others. The world needs to stand up to this and it has been proven over and over that the UN is gutless. We will get a lot of talk which is the way to start, but constant ignoring or outright snubbing calls for action. It is just like dealing with your kids, sometimes you have to carry the threat out to get the message through. Hopefully the other kids (or countries) get the message that this is not just talk. Nobody wants war, death, suffering. But we can't just ignore what is going on either. A greater wrong or problem will arise and it is better deal with it now while it is more controllable rather than later when it may be to late. I don't want my kids to worry about being blow up in a building just because they are Americans. I know there are many things I don't like about the war, but there has been many benefits to it also, not just to our safty, but to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan who are receiving educations, clean water, food and medicine. We are a very compassionate country which I am proud of. I know there will always be terrorists, but we need to keep this in check as best as possible.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
If you get a chance to see Kerry's interview with Dianne Sawyer it is a must. The more I hear him the worse he sounds. In another week he will sound almost as idiotic as "W". She asked him a few questions and one of his greatest answers was along the lines of "knowing what we know now about the lack of WMD, lack of ties to Al Queda, I would not have gone into Iraq." Gee, what a concept. Hmmm - knowing what I know now, a lack of offense on both sides, a stiff defense, etc. - I would not have bet over 10 in the Atlanta game last Sunday." This is but one of the gems. He also mentions that there were many ways we could have taken Sadam out of office without invading Iraq. Of course, he didn't exactly specify what any one of those other ways would be. He almost excused one of his many flip-flops by saying that when he said it, it was late at night and on the campaign trail and he was just a little tired. But.....the Washington Post said that his statement was made at noon. I completely admit that we could cite every bit as many dumb statements (if not more) from Bush. But nobody seems willing to call Kerry on any of his absurd comments. Well, I guess that is why we have Charlie here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg