Ironlocks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Marty,

Would you do me a favor bud and look into Arizona for this weekend. . . I'll be posting a full writeup probably tonight and am looking to take Arizona on the ML as I feel this is the greatest value. GL tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Nickelback

Nickelback

You didn't ask me but I thought I'd chime in ... I like ARZ as well. This Wisky team is not that good as it looks so far. I like the trends in AZ's favor, also some good ones favoring the OVER.

The key, it would seem, is AZ avoiding the turnovers that Wisky has thrived on. If they do, I think they have a good shot at winning it.

Oh yeah almost forgot -- great start Mr. Ironlock.:eek:

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Jeff,

Thanks for chiming in. . . you're a great capper and I respect your opinion. You're definitely right about the key being Arizona limiting turnovers and maybe coming out one top of the turnover battle. And I also agree that the over is a great play in this one as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ststrl

Yo Eleven!
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2000
Los Angeles
As a U of Arizona alumni I can say I follow the team closely and feel pretty confident about this weekends game vs a WAY overrated Wisco team. However hands down one of our WEAKEST positions is that of our secondary. Starting CB and perhaps one of the best DB's in the PAC-10 Michael Jolivette, will be sitting the next 2 weeks I belive due to an injure sustained in practice this week. Kyle Hardt, a scrappy Pat Tillman esque Safety (made the game saving tackel vs Utah) will also be sitting.

Just some food for thought. I still like UofA vs Wisco, however take in mind that perhaps their weakest link of the team is banged up.

ironlock

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2000
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
2$=Central Florida +11

Nickel-
To be honest with you, I don't know squat about Zona, but I do think Wisky is almost down at the horrible level. Their QB is such a pussy. If I had to chose I'd take Zona.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg