Irony on the football field

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Chargers Bills game:
Chargers Up by 10 points Bills are driving (probably last drive of the game) Interception Chargers! (Chargers cover is in the Bag, right) While Hart is running back with the ball, all he has to do is get down and Chargers will run out the clock, nobody touches him and he fumbles the ball Bills recover. Bills drive right down the field for the TD. Onside Kick with about 25 seconds left, Hart is on the Chargers onside kick team. Bills kick, Hart is in the middle of the pile while the Chargers recover the ball, Hart gets seriously hurt and has to be carried out by the injury car. If he would have gotten down when he intercepted it it probably would have never got to this play were he got injured. You never want to see a guy get hurt but this Moron cost me the cover and it didn't help that the Chargers DB's dropped three sure INT.'s.
Just Venting, I feel better now. How much do I owe you?

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Face it -

The Chargers just aint that good. I'm kicking myself for not betting Buff today. I was just about to do it but bet GB instead who got blown out.

kneifl

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Face it -

The Chargers just aint that good. I'm kicking myself for not betting Buff today. I was just about to do it but bet GB instead who got blown out.

kneifl
listen howdy doody :mj07: (and I can say that because I've seen you post your picts around here)
weather that is true or not that has nothing to do with what I posted above, regardless if you think being 9-2 is not all that good what would that make your 7-4 Cowgirls pathetic:shrug:

The Cowgirls are making Eli Manning look like Joe Montana

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
listen howdy doody :mj07: (and I can say that because I've seen you post your picts around here)
weather that is true or not that has nothing to do with what I posted above, regardless if you think being 9-2 is not all that good what would that make your 7-4 Cowgirls pathetic:shrug:

The Cowgirls are making Eli Manning look like Joe Montana

LMAO:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Yep, I've seen your picks too dilbert. Nothing spectacular. Some of your posts make me think - what utter stupidity. Here's a dandy:

As an impartial observer I can tell you why...
Jealousy:s5: Look at all these haters come in after watching from the sidelines all season long just waiting for a USC hickup. Its amazing how everyone is just ready to jump in with the hate but its sad thats the best you could do after probably preparing for this all year long.

Your buddy -

kneifl

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
LMAO:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Yep, I've seen your picks too dilbert. Nothing spectacular. Your buddy -
kneifl

Hey Howdy. I wasn't dissing your picks. After all you went something like 21-1 last week right? My reference to your picts was to your posted photos of yourself not "picks". I guess If I'm gonna go to the trouble of insulting someone I better make sure that it's not someone that needs things explained twice.:142smilie

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
I think we all have seen that the chargers are a very very good team. Heck they won the game didnt they. Just didnt cover which is not that big a deal against Buff at home. Id love to see a dallas charger Superbowl. Cant we all just get along?:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie