Irvine vs. Pacific

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Irvine seems to be the pick here. They just seem to be hot right now. I like them alot at home tonight. Any thoughts or info about this game??

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Good point, but they beat Idaho 92-54 in their last game. Hopefully they are over that. I think Jerry Green will be the difference late in the game, he just takes over.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Hope they wake up soon! Got em locally at -4.5 as well. Tied them up w/Fresno in action reverse. :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Looks like an ugly half, anyone catching the game ?Gonna try a little faith on this one, can't seem to put 2 winners together down
some serious ching this week , almost all of it from splitting the a/r's ! Live by the sword ... GL Iowa Fats, pulling for Irvine!!

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Looks like Irvine may be taking control. Wright State did this to me earlier tonight and got my hopes up.. Lets see what happens here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Porked by the F***'n hook, this sucks smoke the first half and win but don't cash the second in the a/r! 3k swing!! Sorry bro' better luck tomorrow!

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Did anyone catch the game? Out of curiosity, was Irvine ever covering? Saw half and final, must have been quite a second half,
can relate to the wright st. had them tied up w/Det., another split
a/r!!