Is anybody winning continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity_Blues

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2001
Cary, North Carolina USA
First I'd like to say that when I wrote this topic last night I was pissed about losing even more money but while writing I was trying to make sure I didn't call RAYMOND out. Hell I even emailed him for some advice. As far as starting trouble before I haven't. I've only posted like 42 times I think and a lot of those were in the NCAA tourney contest plus most of the time no one replies to my posts. I don't like being called a pu**Y by Gatorbait and at least I'm man enough to put down where I live.
Finally the whole reason I posted was to say that apparently me and Raymond are taking the same picks yet only one of us is making money and it aint me. I must be doing something wrong. I've been taking Raymond's picks for awhile now and I dont want to just jump around following different people just b/c someone's in a slump. I've already found out the hard way that even though I think I know a lot about sports I can't pick winners against the spread. Thats why I want to take someone else's picks.
I really appreciate the advice from yyz and Kevin and my apologies to Raymond if I offended you. I was a little pissed but not so much about losing last night more like losing in the long run when maybe I should be winning with the same picks.

I

Investment Executive

please continue in general discussion forum.

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
mad.gif

You are right PD

[This message has been edited by Gatorbait (edited 05-02-2001).]

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Can you please delete that address?

It isn't safe to be putting up addresses & no need for the bickering over something so stupid.

Why can't anyone realize we're gonna all have our own opinions & no one's opinion is better then someone elses!

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i have told you 3 times now how he plays the parlays and games,all you have to do is hit the stright bet then the if and your up,and the parlays are if parleys off the stright,so at 6-1 you are not playing like ray so way do you keep saying that.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
just back from 4 days away. i really don't think he was bashing raymond. i think he was looking for some advise and got some. let's please drop the BS. send ME some winners for tonight so i can get back in action
smile.gif

closing this one.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie