Is anyone on the Eagles?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
y-t-d (5-5) - went 2-3 yesterday :mad:

I love to read everyone's thoughts and have decided to play the Skins tonight (+3) based on early research. However, when everyone in here is on one team it makes me a little nervous - no offense of course.

I also like the over. It's not a play yet - just a lean.... Anyone have any thoughts on the total?

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
I'm mystified over why everyone likes the Redskins tonight. I just don't get it! The Eagles know they are a good team, and the Redskins think they might be a good team this year. We will find out how good or bad Washington is tonight.

:nono:

FED

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2002
raleigh, NC
livin, you are a eagles fan, are you impressed with thier play?, attitude, and drive. i sure am not, redskins have momentum, home field, almost as good of an defence, and donovan mcnugget is sooooooo overated, and the skins are getting 3 pts

good enough for a 3* for me

and the over, i am sick of sweatin out the unders, they give me an anurism,

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Observations

Philly is coming off a disheartening loss to Tennessee. That same Tennessee team just got 'upset' by the Dallas Cowgirls. (Had Dallas yesterday, kicking myself for not taking the ML) Dallas spent the previous week leading up getting trashed in every paper throughout the nation by losing in the first game to an expansion team with a first round quarterback and several injured offensive linemen.

How can the team that lost to the team that lost to the EXPANSION team be any good???

Think about the avg. Joe P.

TWO CHOICES:
Take the 1-0 up and coming fun-loving Spurrier Skins coming off a victory (and spread cover) against the Cardinals, or take a team that basically "lost" to an expansion team with a rookie QB.

Im not playing either side tonight, but clearly if YOU are on the Skins get in now, if you are backing the Eagles, wait for kickoff and hopefully a better line.

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
FED -

I do like the Eagles. I'm more of a McNabb fan than I am an Eagles' fan. I graduated from Syracuse University. My play tonight has absolutely nothing to do with me liking the Eagles. Am I impressed with their play so far? The answer is yes. Philly controlled the Tennessee game for three quarters on the road. The Eagles gave that game away. Tennessee is not an easy team to beat at home. Do I like the Eagles drive and attitude? Again, the answer is yes. Following the loss to Tennessee, Donovan McNabb said that the players are still focused on getting to St. Louis. What momentum do the Redskins have? They beat Arizona at home last week. That is hardly a true test of how good Washington can be. Home field advantage, what good did that do anyone yesterday in the NFL? Road teams dominated on Sunday. One last thing, Donovan McNabb is not overrated. If you follow Philly, you know he is the most dangerous quarterback in the league. I think you are a little frustrated over last week's loss. Don't kid yourself into thinking he is overrated. McNabb will go off against Washington tonight. Good luck!

Last edited:

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
Yea Mc Nabb is way overrated!!!!!! He may not go off tonite ..........under his own power that is...th Skins defense has
made Kordel Stewart gun-shy.................................. Look out.!!!!!!!!!!....He may have to eat soup ...for a while!!!
Another 100 + For Steven Davis....Skins by over 2 tds...

JMO

WHY?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Yes I do worry when it gets to one sided. So many on the Over im going Under. Monday H Dog was great play for years. Not as strong last 4 to 5 years. Last week it was a winner. If it keeps loading up here and other places on Wash. Expect to get Philly for -1 and I will then play them.
GL To All!

FED

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2002
raleigh, NC
dont think this line will move, it is rock solid

livin,

i like the eagles, was born and lived there for20 years, and yes i am frustrated with the eagles for the past ten years, they are always good, always! but never good enough,

they could loose to a team that had no arms, and they could beat a team thats a shoe in for the superbowl, thats just the way the eagles are , and always will be i guess

donovan fits right in to the eagles puzzle, on, and off, on and off

i dont know, all i know is i live in NC right now, and i am jumping on the PANTHER TRAIN!!!!!!!!

used to have peete in phila, now i got him in carolina!!!

good luck livin>>,,..:shade:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
thanx guys for your help - I do think the skins have a good shot of winning outright hence the play. I don't think I'm going to touch the total...

1 unit skins +3

good luck!!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Hey ndnfan!!

Been a while...Hello.......thanks for the baseball by the way!

and no.....your not the only one......see my post:D

I went....shall we say........hard:eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bobmac

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
birds are a solid play tonight despite what all these spurrier fans think. skins have no chance tonight. jimmie johnson is the most underrated defensive coordinator in the leauge. he will blitz matthews all night long. trotter has been shooting his mouth off all week, the eagles will run plays just for him,the reason he is not an eagle is because he blew too many assignments last year.look for the birds to win a hard fought game by 13. philly is very focused for this game.

Schaeffdom

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2002
Camarillo,CA
i`M ON THE EAGLES AS WELL.THINKING MCNABB NEEDS A GOOD GAME TO GET THIS TEAM TO RALLY ROUND HIM.i`M ON IT MAN:D :toast: :spotting:

TOOK EAGLES -3 5UNITS
OVER 45 PARLAY FOR 3 UNITS

GL TO ALL :moon:

Magic_01

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2002
Nebraska
I am on the eagles as well... They have a good D, and should be able to shut redskins down pretty good, and get a lead to keep the crowd out of it. small lean to overs still, but Eagles is main play.

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
it was a game I never should have bet!!! Congrats to kick on a big win tonight. I just got back from the game (I'm a steelers fan) and the redskins sucked!!!

who the hell said mcnabb was overrated??? :nono: :thefinger