Is Coach Burns Out There??????

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
I was looking to the infamous C. Burns NCAA fb picks. Does anyone know if he's still posting. Thanks

joe23

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2000
crossville,tn
coach burns is still around not betting much right now,but i'm sure when things get to kicking a little he will be here :scared

8)ELVIS(8

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
TENNESSEE
i have talked with the ole ball coach i hear he's so caught up with his fantasy football (worried bout the new competition i think .. but i think i have a insight on his pic tonight he liked tenn -17

long shot #8 :thumb: :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Coach Burns

420 Somewhere
Forum Member
Nov 13, 1999
Crossville, Tenn USA
Hey man.....to early to post any pics from me.....dont
know who has what this year....Tenn looks good at
QB right now with some very talented freshman. So
what's been going on? Just work and playing a little
softball is all I"m doing. Trying to relive my youth or
something, Christy say's I should retire and I'm about
ready to start listening to her. My body cant take the
abuse anymore. Well, my time is up on here. Kids
want the pc to play some games. Talk to you later man.

Coach Burns

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
drop me a line SH

drop me a line SH

Hey coach Burns its your Guru. HA :142lmao: I'm in NC Just north of rockingham south of Fayetteville an 15miles from the 2005 US Golf open. still have my tn cell # if you buzz Later SH.

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
CB, ever play against J&J ?
I use to play for them when we were taco bell, now both my brothers play for them. Very good c/b class team.

GL this year ,GO VOLS!
I bought some #7 jerseys for $10 , they were $60 jerseys but it was Clausens #...I bet they are kicking their own butts for blowing those out at that price:)
Go Schafer (sp), and Ainge!!!!!!!:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joe23

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2000
crossville,tn
hey volfan,i've played against j and j for years,i only know 2 brothers on that team and they are twins,you ever play against garrett builders,hell we may know each other,i always follow your posts,hope you have a great year

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
yes I believe we have, I don't play anymore (hurt my back in a car wreck but I go watch them sometimes.

they are not twins..I think they are the only brothers now. They are going through a change and may just be Mizzuno next year? Sponser trouble. They are suppose to be J& J Mizzuno anyway, every player on the team has an orange crush. They are Bobby and Michael, both can crush a ball. Bobby is tall ans fast plays outfeild, Michael is tall and a lttle heavy and crushes softball.
We have played with Bo Bo for years.

GL this year. :moon:

joe23

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2000
crossville,tn
i know sting bug and johnny,i guess you know rondell pretty well then,tenn page,well anyway i bet i know you,good luck on all bets buddy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
Yes, bobby played for Rondell before changing to j & j .
Rondell umped at Watt Rd when I played their during the fall. I still play a little but lost a bit after hurting my back:(

bullet

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
guys nice to see some ole softballers on here i used to play against some of you guys ...sportshouse from middle tn ....cool to see some of you guys on here and good luck to you!! and post me some winners..lol