is coin flip best prop

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
maybe i'm nuts, but as i think about the side and total, i see value both ways, so consider either selection a risk. you never know about other props, yes falk over 155 total yards a good one, etc. but who knows.

i think with the coin flip two things.

1. you know immediately if you won or lost.. no backdoor flip.

2. it's 50-50 and sometimes in this crazy business thats a good risk.

i'm taking tails, your thoughts please.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Re: is coin flip best prop

bigbucksfan said:
maybe i'm nuts

1. you know immediately if you won or lost.. no backdoor flip.

2. it's 50-50 and sometimes in this crazy business thats a good risk.

i'm taking tails, your thoughts please.

Well..........You are nuts, if you bet on this!

Why the hell would you risk -110 on a coin flip, when you can make that bet any day of the week, with anyone, at even money?

If I walked up to you and said, "Hey pal. You wanna bet $20 on a coin flip?" You would more than likely think I was stoned. If I told you that you had to risk $22 to my $20, you would laugh in my face!

But, people line up to bet on the coin flip every year for this event.

People are, indeed, sheep.

I pitty anyone who makes this bet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
so ricky proehl is a good prop?

so ricky proehl is a good prop?

lighten up, the coin flip is fun. no fool would ever bet more than twenty bucks.

i still say it makes more sense than finding a side that you can take to the bank.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Fritz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
Iowa
Northcoast GOY/ Root's GOY

Northcoast GOY/ Root's GOY

Northcoast is on Heads....Root is on Tails....Who do you go with:shrug: :confused: :fingerc: :toast: :director: :drinky: :kiss: :brows:

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
not sure what kind of coin is used but in tests a quarter flipped 10,000 times on average every tim tails has won by 5020/4980. lot of tosses but the weight of the headed side draws it down. this is no joke and reason enough for me to always pick tails. what was it last year................heads. i lost

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

A1Capper

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
A few years back, when the Packers were in the Superbowl, I wanted to enjoy the game, and not have any action on it. So I took the toss, took tails, for $100. Hit the bet, sat back and enjoyed the game. What is the big deal with paying 110 if you lose? That is the normal juice on the game anyways.