IS CSU +1 2 good to be true?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
6-1

3-1 ML's

CSU outgained Weber State big time.... now we all know or maybe we don't know about Weber but they aren't anything to talk about....But we do know CSU not only has a great coach but a great Passing team....they live and die by the pass.... And it looks like their run D got a little better from last year being ranked #1 in the nation, but come on it is against weber state....

On the other hand Colorado lost their first game against Montana St. Yes Montana St. I don't care what anyone says...."Oh its at home and they are going to be all pissed off about losing." Sorry, a good team doesn't lose by almost DD to Montana St. and don't let anyone say Montana St is good....They aren't.

Here is the key....

Colorado St. lives and dies by the pass, and will pass the ball. Colorado got beat up for 238 yards thru the air and if Montana St did it you can believe that CSU will be good for about 50 more yards than that AT LEAST!!!! The question you must ask is, "will CSU allow 300 pass yards." If the answer is no than take this pick....

Going with CSU here to win 150

THIS IS WHAT I TOOK: CSU 2 win 150

GLTA

Last edited:

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
what is your take on this gjn....I didn't know that!

I don't know if I should unload or not, but I got an hour to think about it....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

winagainjoe

Forum Member
Aug 19, 2002
Durham, North Carolina
Just a couple of observations for you as I follow the Rams close. They don't really "live and die by the pass". Haney is a regular starter for the first time and they have been a team that runs to pass. That should be a big key today. Bell is out and the replacement wasn't that impressive. It will be by committee today. CSU has been one of the worst tackling teams in the country the last few years. That improved last week, but you must take that with a grain of salt vs. Weber. That being said, CU was embarrased and I think could be hungover today. Also, CSU a bit distracted by some law breakers. This is a tough game to call. GL and GO RAMS!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
tough game to call

had cu won convingingly last week and been fav by 4+ i'd be all over csu in this game

however, i have no idea what to expect out of cu today......

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Sounds like I should sit and watch and take my bet joe...thanx for the info and opinions guys....I watched CSU all year last year and they had a decent runner, but their QB last year unloaded big time in the MWEST (passing that is) I saw them play against/win against a decent New Mexico team and it was all PASS!!!! I just really think this one turns into a shoot out because both don't have the fire power on the ground and CSU has the edge through the air in the secondary, and on offense.

Thanks for your opinions, I'm going to stick with my bet and watch!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
8-2

3-1 ML's

Big win! Haney pulled through!

2 bad Oklahoma couldn't cover by a half a point...whatever....

Also took OSU but did not post :SIB