Is it all worth it !!!???

wisher4

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
canada
is it worth all the stress??? ive been wagering for 2 years now and im up about ten units?? im thinking is this all worth it? all the stress and nail biting everyday!! maybe it makes sence to sit it out and every so often wait for that play that yu just know has a high probability of winning!!! ive also been following ie since his start and his overall return is about 1000 dollars for me 500 cuz i go half his wager so my question to the board is IS IT ALL WORTH IT?? it dosent seem to be paying off for the work....and stress

frustrated and pissed!!

willinreign

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2001
San Diego,CA,USA
I feel you bro.....I've noticed I have lot
less stress when I don't watch the games...
Just a thought.......

You might want to check out the post by
Anders in the General Discussion forum...

Good Luck in whatever you do..

visionary

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
of course its not worth it...this should be a hobby thats entertaining....risk only what you dont care to lose and you wont be stressed....this should only be a thrill for you and nothing that effects your daily life...if it does, stop immediately as it will only get worse and lead you down the path of destruction...take it from a vet..GL

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
Don't really care about the money as much as the action. After I win, I don't jump up and down and say "I won money!!" I instead jump up and say "I GET to BET again and win Some more!!!"

That's right, just bet BIG on certain games along the way, and not everyday, put 5 to 10 times how much you'd bet regularly, that way, you either win big time or lose everything.
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie