Is it Sunday already? Does N.D. look too easy?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
I cannot find one angle that puts me on the side of Pitt. If somebody can please point it out.

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Normally I'd be on Notre Dame, but I will be all over Pitt tomorrow. The key angle: rebounding. Take a look at the first matchup. . . Pitt outrebounded by 21 despite Notre Dame shooting over 50%. Can't see how this will change simply because Notre Dame is at home.

Just my two cents :p

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
if pitt trys to play a fast pace they will get stung nd was over matched on boards but they started out shooting like shit also i am a big pitt man i love them, but not healthy little knicks and bumps i think they get stung on sunday and once again the foul line will be their down fall and lack of out side shooting. just my thoughts hope i am wrong but don't think i am.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
And for the record, I was wrong. . . Pitt was the team shooting lights out and Notre Dame only 30%. Might just stay far away from this one.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
would not even touch this game the line does not fit the game. cannot bet against pitt they have been a cash cow for me but cannot play them here in this spot. I will get to watch it as a fan infact i am watching all but 2 games i will post here as a fan been a good week and now i am going to enjoy sunday with out having to think about games.

good luck on sunday NB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Enjoy the day off fletcher. . . I think that's good advice about staying far away. Just too many questions in this one on both sides.