Is self boasting "reverse bashing"?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I've always been bothered by boasting. Bashing should be allowed following any form of boasting, just to even thing things out. So I propose that either a bashing variance be allowed in such a scenario or the boasting itself be considered a *reverse bash* and should be treated the same as a regular bashing infraction.

Thank you in advance for considering this proposal.

Sincerely,
Saul

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
I agree. So tonight "IF" I put on my 18k Cartier Roadster and my Prada suit with my Hermes tie and Gucci shoes, driving my black Benz to eat imported lamb chops at Cameron's steak house in Birmingham and then after drinking 18 year old single malt scotch and smoking a juicy Padron at Churchills lets not consider this boasting.

:popcorn2

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
I've always been bothered by boasting. Bashing should be allowed following any form of boasting, just to even thing things out. So I propose that either a bashing variance be allowed in such a scenario or the boasting itself be considered a *reverse bash* and should be treated the same as a regular bashing infraction.

Sincerely,
Saul

wait till you start posting your picks in Hippo-Phart... :popcorn2

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

Sincerely,
Saul

Hate the game, yo

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I agree. So tonight "IF" I put on my 18k Cartier Roadster and my Prada suit with my Hermes tie and Gucci shoes, driving my black Benz to eat imported lamb chops at Cameron's steak house in Birmingham and then after drinking 18 year old single malt scotch and smoking a juicy Padron at Churchills lets not consider this boasting.

:popcorn2

Not boasting at all, it sounds like your trying to pick up a 60 year old cougar.........GL with your play :lol:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
wait till you start posting your picks in Hippo-Phart... :popcorn2

I pray the integrity of the HP is still strong. The days of Mr. Mel choosing sides based on dog biscuits are a distant memory, but I hope the general hostility and psychotic behaviour of participants remains in line with the wonderful legacy of this miserable contest.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Not boasting at all, it sounds like your trying to pick up a 60 year old cougar.........GL with your play :lol:

60 doesn't seem that old anymore. I would definitely reverse bash a good cougar.:0008

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
I pray the integrity of the HP is still strong. The days of Mr. Mel choosing sides based on dog biscuits are a distant memory, but I hope the general hostility and psychotic behaviour of participants remains in line with the wonderful legacy of this miserable contest.

WHERE'S KRAMER??? :shrug:

Bet on MyBookie