Status
Not open for further replies.
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
When did Sneaks Decide this? I never saw a post saying he would be gone! Why did he decide this in mid season?

I know someone else who did this RobertBIrish, I bought some of his picks, and let me restate some! When Robert was posting the computer picks I played them religously and won but I don't use him any longer. I think that I would rather lose and not have paid for them because it makes for not such hard feelings, when it is advice instead of something I felt I paid for and did'nt get!

I sure wish he wouldn't do this because I now have to find a new basketball guy!

:nono: on the pay picks! Come on back to us here at MJ's bud we need ya!

socalRomefan

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
detroit
I knew he is a service now but sat. madjack said no more services here . I was wondering if he left madjacks for good.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Where do you think they went? If you saw the incredible amount of abuse that happened over the weekend you would know. I for one was embarrassed for most of you. Now after all that you expect them to come back??? Unreal. ;)

Trampled

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BAINS

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Nepean, ottawa, canada
JACKPOT SNEAKS IS GONE!

JACKPOT SNEAKS IS GONE!

Friends don't worry there are plenty of good HONEST cappers still here. I went on vacation and wasn't really surprised of what happened.

Guys don't worry We can pool together and beat the Man.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Bains, are you intimating that the 3 cappers involved in this imbroglio are dishonest? It sounds that way.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Those 3 guys always been class act in here.
Tell me that you didn't reed their post and play their picks.

I didn't like it either but sometimes in life you have to make decision and thats what they have done.

We should tx them for how they contributed in here and move on.
I guess thats what Jack wants us to do and we should respect him in this.

He has put is soul in here, didn't ask for this and did not think we would react this way(including me).

Good luck to them,

Status
Not open for further replies.