Is there a reason for the Bengals to play?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Play2Win

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2008
Please correct me if I am wrong here...

If Bengals win they take over the #3 spot which would have them playing the Texans.

If Bengals lose they are the #4 seed playing Baltimore for the third time this season. Although they beat them both times this season, there isn't anyone who wants to play the Ravens three times.

Does Cincinnati want to win this game or do they want to rest their starters?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Please correct me if I am wrong here...

If Bengals win they take over the #3 spot which would have them playing the Texans.

If Bengals lose they are the #4 seed playing Baltimore for the third time this season. Although they beat them both times this season, there isn't anyone who wants to play the Ravens three times.

Does Cincinnati want to win this game or do they want to rest their starters?

If they win they play the Texans, if they lose they play the Jets.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

owtkast3

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2004
I know the old saying it is hard to beat a team 3 tmes but The Ravens arent very good. They are nowhere near the same defensive team as the past and Flacco is very shaky at times. On the flip side I dont know if they would want the to play the Texans who earlier in the year went into cincy and beat them and who right now is one of the hotter offenses in the AFC. Tough Call

Play2Win

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2008
So the Jets would be the number 5 seed if they win and the Ravens will be 6?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
no matter what happens, the Ravens ate playing the Pats.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wolftaz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
Tasmania
Either way they play in Cincy and the forecasted high temp of 18 for both Saturday and Sunday next weekend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

77sticks

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2005
When is the last time we could have 3 possible rematches from week 17 in the first round of the playoffs? I can't remember this ever happening