Is there something I'm missing with this prop??

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

davids81

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2006
SD/KC... player to score first td w/ odd # jersey is paying 4-1... If my calculations are correct, LT, Gates, and Larry Johnson are all odd numbers. Is this too easy, or is it me??

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
As does Phillip Rivers, Malcolm Floyd, Lorenzo Neal, Michael Tuner & Cromartie (kick returner) for SD.

About the only even threats would be Tony G & Eddie Kenison.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
As does Phillip Rivers, Malcolm Floyd, Lorenzo Neal, Michael Tuner & Cromartie (kick returner) for SD.

About the only even threats would be Tony G & Eddie Kenison.

eddie kenison has an odd number.........sammie parker and dante hall are even

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cisley

Puck Head
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2006
Vancouver
Thanks for the tip on this, confirmed the +400. Hope they don't cancel this due to some kind of line error.

I remember hitting this prop in the CAR/TB game where Ike Hilliard (#19) got the first TD for a nice +280.

cisley

Puck Head
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2006
Vancouver
KC Even #'s:

Green #10
Parker #18
Wilson #84
Gonzalez #88
Hall #82
Bennet #26

KC Odd #'s:
Kennison #87
Gardner #85
LJ #27

SD Even #'s:
Parker #88

SD Odd #'s:
Rivers #17
McCardell #87
LT #21
Turner #33
Neal #41
Gates #85

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
I'm just curious and to what the even # odds were. Looking at the player list for odd/even the odd should have been the favorite. I'm not a line manager but I think this was certainly a bad line. My suggestion to you would be to cash out as quickly of possible or at least a good chunk of change. If they discover this don't they have the right to retract funds due to the error? If it is a line error I really believe that someone in the prop department of VIP/Gameday is either in on this or is a complete idiot. In the past 2-3 years I have seen at least 6 line errors for obscure things at VIP/Gameday. I wish I still played there after reading stuff like this. Cashout!!!!!!

SC Capper

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2003
What about the kickers? Are they odd numbers too? May want to look at that in case a field goal is the first score.

davids81

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2006
What about the kickers? Are they odd numbers too? May want to look at that in case a field goal is the first score.

It's the first TD, and if I remember correctly, even was under at most -200. I don't remember exactly what it was.

cisley

Puck Head
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2006
Vancouver
I watched thsi prop like a hawk after I bet it, they had the lines up backwards for sure.

Odd +400
Even -600

Like mentioned before, the names with odd jersey numbers are just too huge, I mean 21 has just set the record for TD's scored in a season.

I put in a cashout request as soon as it was settled, was just processed an hour ago. They do have a rule on cancelling "Obvious Line Errors", but i guess they didn't catch this one. They did pull the line early on Sunday Morning...

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
That's good that you got your cashout. Do they have a $500 or $750 max for props? If you have the means to do so this is when you open an account at Gameday as well and get the same action. What amazes me is that (according to you) they took the line down early in the morning on Sunday. If so, someone had to realize the error. You would think that they would have cancelled your wager before hand. They did that to me once with a bad baseball playoff prop.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg