Is tonite the night the Dubs home win steak comes to a halt?

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
HELL NO.

Both teams will be looking to make a statement, the Dubs look to send a message to the doubters out there (no, not you TurnDown, I know how much you respect the Dubs -- must be so hard being so misunderstood huh? :violin:. Thunder will be looking to make the statement that they are to be taken seriously. They will never be out of a game but don't have enough to get over the hump against the NBA elite teams (Golden State and San Antonio)

Should be a fun game, and we'll see the greatness of KD and Westbrook, but we'll also see how "thin" the Thunder are beyond that...perhaps one other guy will have a big game (Dion Waters? Serge Ibaka?) but the Dubs will show that there ain't no "i" in "team" and prevail once again.

Think it'll be a horserace (wow, the totals posted are 231, 119 and 60 respectively) -- tempted to play the 1st q and 1st half overs.

for now I'll stick with these.

!st q - 2.5 *** 1st q money line -210 **
1st half -4.5 ** 1st half money line - 240 ****
game -8 ***

two team teaser Dubs -3 and Super Bowl total under 52 ****

YTD +18 STARS

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
Ive noticed against a weak team the warriors come out playing about 50 percent, when they are playing against a team that poses a threat they come out gunning.

Im betting warriors Q1, 1H and -8 for the game. I say they beat them by 16.

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
+18 stars is meaningless. You could be 2-20 and be +18 stars. That type of record-keeping can be very misleading. Someone who represents himself to be as knowledgeable as you should know that.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
+18 stars is meaningless. You could be 2-20 and be +18 stars. That type of record-keeping can be very misleading. Someone who represents himself to be as knowledgeable as you should know that.:shrug:

Hey Hel, I'm not quite sure I follow your "logic", if that's what it is. As you can see I'm a juice player and lay a lot of wood with money line plays, so the W-L record here is moot. "Stars" are "units" and when there is a money line or a buy of a half point or point there is juice involved (which I account for in the overall +/-. to you a unit might be a dollar, or 100 dollars whatever your budget is...So, unless every play is for the same amount the W-L record on plays is meaningless.

so, today is plus 11 stars....plus 29 stars ytd (with the teaser pending).

Hel, In your world that's 4-0 today with a push on the game side.
Hope you played at least a few of those.

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
I think these guys just don't like the fact that Gold st keeps man handling teams.....

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
You try and keep a record of what your doing with your stars but shame on you,you should be keeping a W/L record too.Unreal how you have to appease everyone to their liking.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie