It Can Only Happen To Me

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Let me start off by saying I am 65 years old and 100 pounds over weight not a pretty sight I am sure.

My wife on the other hand is still cute as a button, good shape, but she is 64. On her 64th birthday we got a suite at Foxwoods. I had taken the digital camera and want to take some naked pictures. Just sort of as a joke. I took the cam because I did not want them lurking on my phone somewhere.

Well she decided if I was going to take pictures of her she was going to take some of me. I will not go into how hideous they came out.

We had a good laugh and I deleted the pictures.

Now its months after the photo shoot. In fact I forgot all about it. A couple of pictures of my son showed up on Facebook. He is an entertainer and sometimes a good pic shows up, anyway, I want to copy 3 of the pics and have prints made.

So I copied them onto a thumb drive and brought it to the local camera store. I asked if they had those machines where you put a thumb drive and can make so 8 x 10 prints. The girl showed me where they were. Right in the middle of the store actually they have 4 of them in a square.

I put my drive in and hit a couple of buttons. A young mother and her 8 or 9 year old daughter enter the square and are going to make some prints.

I had taken my eye of the monitor and was looking at them when my wife blurts out "Is that you?"

On the screen in all our glory are the pictures I deleted as well as the three we wanted. To give you an idea there were about 10 pics that took up the screen.

I stood up and luckily I am big enough to cover most of the screen. I yank the thumb drive out but the pictures stay on the screen. I hit cancel, next, every option I had but nothing erased the pics.

To make matters worse the young mother was having problems and asked for help and two clerks come over to help her.

Meanwhile I am standing with my belly practically up to the screen. One of the clerks asked if everything was ok and I said yes no problem.

Finally I high lighted the pics of my son that I wanted and went to next and told the machine to print them.

Luckily enough the screen changed. I signed out. I signed back on to see if my pics came back and they didn't.

We escaped with the three pics of my son we wanted.

I hope the machine doesn't have them in memory but my wife had a good laugh and my heart has gone back to a normal rate.

The pics were in a deleted file. I guess the print machine scanned everything on the drive looking for pics then put them up.

Phew.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
I hope the machine doesn't have them in memory ....

:142smilie

instant clouding :lol:

deleting doesn't erase memory stick, you need to overwrite&format it :0008

don't worry, digital copy/shop clerks have seen much worse than your pics, wanted or not :scared

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
kurby

:mj07:

Good thing you didn't just drop it off. You kinky little devil you. :lol:

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Reminds me of a time where a woman got upset and angry that there was a picture of a dick in her family vacation photos. I asked her if she had a son, she turned red and ran out of the store :lol:

Bet on MyBookie