It is about time they fire blockhead

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
Isiah Thomas! This guy cost me so much money because of his conservative play calling and block head decisions. I am sure that someone will pick him up...in the WNBA! That is were he belongs.

He sucks!!!!!!

That is only my opinion.

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Totally agree. I've been calling for his job the past couple of seasons. Terrible coach who had no business being there. Was a huge factor in the Pacers first round loss to Boston.

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
Yeah I agree he was a bad coach and from the rumor mill they might hire Rick Carlisle(sp). WAIT till the god-like preacher for the blackman Jesse Jackson hears this. Bird might get fined..

just cover

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
just cover said:
Yeah I agree he was a bad coach and from the rumor mill they might hire Rick Carlisle(sp). WAIT till the god-like preacher for the blackman Jesse Jackson hears this. Bird might get fined..

just cover

I thought there was a new rule where they have to interview
3 other black coachs they could consider firing, before they can fire Isiah Thomas.

Just to make things fair and give everyone a sporting chance to be fired. I know it would make sense to the NFL to require this.

KOD:moon:

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
Well as a Pacer fan I am glad others see this firing as justified. Thomas should have never been hired in the first place.
Rick Carlisle should have been hired the first time around. Many here in naptown have complained about Thomas's coaching style. Too many rotations and bad matchups. Last year this team imploded after the all star break. Thomas had no control. Bird is cleaning house and this may not be the last move. Coaching is not the only problem on this team. If O'neal can't keep his trap shut don't be surprised if bird doesn't trade him to the clippers. He will not listen to it very long. It should be an interesting meeting when O'neal and Bird talk after the Olympic qualifying.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
larry bird is the only one with the balls to get rid of thomas. the pacers playoff exit was a disgrace this year. oneal is a talent but he has plenty to learn. how bad is the nba that a guy like oneal is considered a star ? he would have been on the bench in the 80's or starting for the clips.