IT's been sometime

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
welcome back bryanz. i see you believe that big upset the aces put on mo state will be a watershed event for the program. i remember when evansville was our arch rival when they were an ncaa small college division power and i played freshman ball at kwc. hard to believe that was over 50 years ago. g/l with the play.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
welcome back bryanz. i see you believe that big upset the aces put on mo state will be a watershed event for the program. i remember when evansville was our arch rival when they were an ncaa small college division power and i played freshman ball at kwc. hard to believe that was over 50 years ago. g/l with the play.

Loop, not that big of a thinker just a system play. Mondays PLays : Hamp +6.5 & Wv +6.5 .. Thanks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smax

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2005
Des Moines
Have you been following the Ivy, Bryan
You used to have a keen eye for that
Good to see you back
Best of luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Real_Vision

Average sharp
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
0-2 ML / 4-2 ats .... CoNN -7.5 .. if they are down early will hit hard in game .

Love it, part of a large 2-team ML parlay for me, if I can get under 4 in game i’ll get more invested. This is a payback game and UConn, I believe is lurking in the Big East standings wouldn’t be surprised if they pass 2 teams before the conf tourney.

GL - Uconn hasn’t unleashed the boom on anyone lately their best game is as good as anyones outside the top 3-4.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I'm not a homer but this Syr gm screems dog cover . Just the #'s ! coming off ass whoppin. this is the type you make your move and smile. move the chips !

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Love it, part of a large 2-team ML parlay for me, if I can get under 4 in game i’ll get more invested. This is a payback game and UConn, I believe is lurking in the Big East standings wouldn’t be surprised if they pass 2 teams before the conf tourney.

GL - Uconn hasn’t unleashed the boom on anyone lately their best game is as good as anyones outside the top 3-4.

Never been a revenge guy. In life or gambling. Love the fact Prov got the best of them last out ! The Books Love/ Need CONN. I'll take my chances.