It's Confrence Tourney Time$$$

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Wow,

I hit my biggest NCAAB play of the year on the longhorns and I have hit the skids abit. Losing the cuse(they are in big trouble and could be a good fade in their next few games) and then utah state collapsed in the last 10 minutes to make thursday ofer 2 day.

Any ways, the bankroll is still strong and I have what I believe to be 3 solid tourney plays:

Indiana State Pick em (1.5 Large) Bradley likes to slow things down a bit and mix in various d's. However, despite the sycamores less than stellar record. I just feel that they will find a way to win this one.

Evansville +4 (1.5 Large) (See wilson's post) The ml looks appetizing. However, not gonna get greedy. I believe evansville will win, but will take the 4 for insurance.

FRIDAY PLAY OF THE DAY:

East Tenneessee State +6 (2 Large) and +230 (1 Large) college of charleston has become a regular in the NCAA tourney. However, despite some past success. It is time for a new team to emerge from this conference. East Tenneesee State is a very solid squad and I see no reason why they won't dominate this one from tip to the final buzzer. Would really like to see a double digit win.

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD$$$$$$$

Last edited:

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
ETSU (upping the ante) Adding another (1 large to the +6) Looked and looked at this one, just cant figure the number. This one is going to be a shootout and ETSU is much more offensively explosive$$$$

Let's go BUCCANEERS$$$$$

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD$$$$$$

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Wow!!!!!!!!!

Tourney time brings it shares of ups and downs. End the day with close to a 2 large profit.

Recap:

Indiana State -2.2 large

Never in the game! What can you do?

Evansville +4 +2 large

Just covered the number and the insurance paid off$$$$

ETSU +2 large

I knew the +6 was too much. Just missed cashing me on the ml which whould have changed the profits to 4 big boys.

Oh well, any winning day is a good day!!!!!!

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got some nice early leans, but it is time to :drinky: :drinky: :drinky: my problems and the night away.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie