It's that fantasy time of year again!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
What's up boys, girls, and sportsaholic.

It's time to start forming the NON-SPONSORED fantasy football leagues that we have here for any and all to join.
The leagues are run by myself and bleedingpurple and we will be going to yahoo fantasy this year. Entry fees will be about the same as last year. All incumbents are invited back via email, however if it is your intention to play this year, please indicate so by replying in this thread as well in order to maintain a list of players.
Note; teams with Co-owners is rare but allowed, however, a GM must be made as all transactions must be performed by him.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
You should use Madjacksports sponsor Fanduel,

check them out maybe for your leagues.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
are rednecks allowed to play? can Hank see the rules?

maybe hedgehog and hank can kick everyone's asses? i say we double up on these guys

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
are rednecks allowed to play? can Hank see the rules?

maybe hedgehog and hank can kick everyone's asses? i say we double up on these guys

I've played in it last few years, I had a big falling out with these guys and it's best I refrain from playing, best of luck Hank

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Hedge,
If you want to play, then play. We're adults brother. I'm not a fan of your politics but this is fantasy football. Nobody cares.

Hank,
Unfortunately this is a pay league and I don't know that under current Chapter 13 laws you can participate. I suppose if you can borrow the money and the intelligence you could play though

Hope this helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound
Whats the cost?
Is there a test? I scored very low on my last wonderlic
Do I need to pass a physical ?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Hedge,
If you want to play, then play. We're adults brother. I'm not a fan of your politics but this is fantasy football. Nobody cares.

Hank,
Unfortunately this is a pay league and I don't know that under current Chapter 13 laws you can participate. I suppose if you can borrow the money and the intelligence you could play though

Hope this helps,
FDC

I'll pass, good luck to all :0008

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Whats the cost?
Is there a test? I scored very low on my last wonderlic
Do I need to pass a physical ?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

All that is required is the entry fee which is $125 per league and then Imfeklhr does a quick physical and you're in. I will say that he is very thorough. I haven't had my temperature taken from my bum since I was a kid. Not only that, he kept retaking it like 42 times then he spit on my back!

Hope this helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
All that is required is the entry fee which is $125 per league and then Imfeklhr does a quick physical and you're in. I will say that he is very thorough. I haven't had my temperature taken from my bum since I was a kid. Not only that, he kept retaking it like 42 times then he spit on my back!

Hope this helps,
FDC

:mj07:

PAChicky

Bee
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2013
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
I'd like to be a size 2, 2 inches taller, have 34 C+ boobs, gorgeous hair like the ladies on the commercials, and I'll get back to you on the rest.

This is the forum where we list our fantasies, correct FDC-or am I in the wrong place? :shrug:

Reactions: Skulnik

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
I'd like to be a size 2, 2 inches taller, have 34 C+ boobs, gorgeous hair like the ladies on the commercials, and I'll get back to you on the rest.

This is the forum where we list our fantasies, correct FDC-or am I in the wrong place? :shrug:

please dont hank is not interested

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hedge,

Hank,

Hope this helps,
FDC

i will think about it....i would like to play with hedgehog but if he wont i might still be in.....nothing like beating a lot of friends

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa

I like where this is going.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
i will think about it....i would like to play with hedgehog but if he wont i might still be in.....nothing like beating a lot of friends

This is the more likely and realistic of the two options you mentioned s-love/hank. You will not be playing in this league or any other league I am involved with.