ivy 2 teamer of the month!!!!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Wow.....2 more big favourites....what a surprise! Thanks, Cornell and Dartmouth it is.

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
ALB WOW YOULL ALAWYS BE A LOOSER THATS COOL BUT QUIT COMMENTING ON MY THREAD BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS JINX ME
SO PLEASE DONT COME BACK

:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
That's funny, because you've been giving me good luck on the opposites. You are entitled to your own opinion in our society but you don't have to come across like a Fiest Tout or in your case a "Joe Q. Public-just take the better team" tout.

It's all good though!

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
jassy --

FWIW I like both of these picks, Penn more than Brown.

IMO Brown is the #2 or #3 best team in the Ivy but they didn't show me as much as they were capable of in their non-conference play. But I think they'll get it together now that the games count. Cornell has improved with the emergence of 6-8 freshman Gabe Stephenson as their leading rebounder, who only joined the Big Red team five games ago. But Brown should have no trouble putting Cornell away in Providence.

Penn is awesome this year. With Elon College transfer John Toole joining the line-up again this weekend, they're going to be even better. The Quakers have a great inside team in Koko Arhibong and Onyekwe. Their only weakness might be in rebounding, opponents have outrebounded the Quakers by nine per game. But Penn doesn't have to worry about Dartmouth exploiting this weakness.

Penn by 30 in this one.

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
THANK YOU SUPERBOOK IVE ALSO LOOKED INTO THOSE GAMES AND I THINK VERY HIGHLY OF WHAT YOU SAID HOPE WE CAN BOTH WIN:toast:

BUT BACK YO YOU ALB IVE BEEN LOOKING YOU POST NOTHING AND JUST BASH YOU MAKE IT REAL FAR WITH PICKS LIKE THAT

:fingerc:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
FWIW I think the line on Penn is low because the Quakers have only been beating their opponents by an average of 8.9.

But with Toole back in the line-up last Monday they beat Florida Int'l by 26. He didn't play that much but he's a real leader whether on the floor or on the bench. Penn has only lost one game this season with Toole starting and that was to Illinois.

Also Penn doesn't have to worry about Dartmouth beating them on the boards.

Harvard beat Dartmouth by 31 last Saturday and Penn is better than Harvard. This one could get ugly.

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
I am a listener not a talker. There are cappers here like superbook, yak, raymond, nickelback, sneaks...etc and I couldn't possibly come up with well analyzed picks like them. So if I can't say something contributory I say nothing. Something you should consider. Anyway, I don't want to annoy Jack.....or anyone else so no more for me today. Just keep taking your big favourites everyday and let me know which ones they are.