Ivy League (3-2 YTD): Friday's games

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
My two losses are when I've tried to get cute with parlays or 1H plays...it's tempting here as these lines are very fair...don't think Billy Blastoff's computer is going to find them too far off...

Penn -11.5 (Pinnacle)

Three weeks ago Yale was playing great and Penn was losing...but the Quakers OT loss to Rider at home on Jan 12 was a wake-up call...since that game in which Penn fans were call for a new coach, Penn O has very good, outscoring Siena, Lafayette and St. Joes by 57...their win over St. Joe's was rheir first win this year which Penn didn't win by double digits...Yale defensive is not good, allowing opponents to shoot 39% from the arc...Penn is grabbing 34% of offensive boards...Penn is peaking at just the right time...Yale hasn't played in 12 days...got to go with the Ivy team with the momentum...

Princeton/Brown Under 118.5 (Pinnacle)

In the other game...Brown is 1-53 at Princeton and hasn't played in 19 days so things don't look too good for Bruin fans...but Princeton has played down to competition and let lesser teams back into games...the Tiger's haven't been able to hit from the arc even vs Div III teams (6-21)...look for Princeton to cover vs Yale on Saturday night as Yale has no depth and starters will be tired...

Last edited:

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Thanks Ray...see a lot of people on Brown...only question is how they start after a 19 day lay-off and Princeton is always known to turn it up a notch duirng league play...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Hate to be on the otherside of you Jon. You are one of the guys I always look to in the Ivy. Im on Yale. Good luck you pal

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
:drinky:

FWIW I like Princeton to come back tomorrow night vs Yale...can't see Tigers going 0-2 at home to start league play and Yale is not deep and starters played catch up all night at Penn...and I also like Penn over Brown...Penn matches up better vs Brown than Princeton...Forte played almost the entire game...

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg