Jack/IE bookmaker/DSI phone calls

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

patlives

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2000
Big Mo
I hope that you guys can help me with this. I have been a customer with bookmaker and dsi for over 5 years. For the past 6 months to a year, i get at least 3 calls a week from both of these books via a florida number. After receiving a call from each of them again today, I finally told them both, "if you call me again, I will never deposit in your book again." I am currently deposited in four other books (that don't call) and really don't need another out. I really enjoy playing at both books, but seriously, enough with the calls to my house. Anyway I can email you my account numbers if you need them. Thanks again for all of your help.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
5 years ago BetCris would call me at least 3 times a month. Obviously they feel it is worth it. They piss off a bunch of customers but I guess they don't care. If it wasn't working they wouldn't call right? Bottom line, they make money making the calls, so they will continue to do so.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
5 years ago BetCris would call me at least 3 times a month. Obviously they feel it is worth it. They piss off a bunch of customers but I guess they don't care. If it wasn't working they wouldn't call right? Bottom line, they make money making the calls, so they will continue to do so.

Yup, they call me all the time and even with my contacts there, I can't stop it. It's sub-contracted out, I'm sure, and the telemarketing firm doesn't give a shit about the telemarketing laws either.

Google the number that called you and see all the people they are bothering. People that don't even gamble or know anything about them at all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
And quitting betting with them won't stop the calls, telling them to quit calling won't stop the calls, nothing will stop the calls. They got my cell number and won't quit. I just don't answer any calls from anybody if I don't know who they are. none!

patlives

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2000
Big Mo
If they call my cell it's not as bad. At least then I don't have to explain to my wife why some fucknut from florida is calling our house. I just hit the old red button.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
IF they are always calling from the same 1-2 3 numbers create a contact in your cell phone and change the ring tone to "NO RING" for those contact numbers, they can call but you will never know it unless you are ON your phone or see the screen light up, of course you will have to clear the missed callls, but the ringing interuptions will stop :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
And quitting betting with them won't stop the calls, telling them to quit calling won't stop the calls, nothing will stop the calls. They got my cell number and won't quit. I just don't answer any calls from anybody if I don't know who they are. none!

I have it in my phone as Solicitor out of 305 Miami. They will not stop although it has been a couple weeks so there is hope.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I have it in my phone as Solicitor out of 305 Miami. They will not stop although it has been a couple weeks so there is hope.

Yup. Miami.

Sometimes they might go 6 months without calling. Then, they'll call 3 times a day for a week.

:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

wow...what a bunch of pieces of shit who allow customers to be harrassed..

you can bet they will never ever see a deposit from me..

PISS POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE..

PISS POOR

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Hey it only took 2 years for them to stop calling me....just be patient:facepalm: :142smilie