Jack/IE

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

treefrog

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2000
Compton
I apologize for being a jerk in the other thread regarding sports books. I also apologize to BBC and kickserv who I was an ass towards.

I'm probably the last person you would like advice from but I would like to redeem myself by saying something positive.

Have you considered bringing on board as sponsors any of the big daily fantasy sports sites?

I won't name them for obvious reasons but there are at least four that I have played at and I know to be very popular. Gambling and fantasy sports seem to overlap very much. I am surprised your fantasy forum does not get more traffic/posts.

For whatever reason fantasy sports seemed to be thought of more favorably by the US government than sports gambling.

I for one would definitely reload my accounts and indicate MadJacks referred me if they were sponsors.

Just an idea...:0008

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
We had FanDuel up for a year, and in the 12 months had 1 signup..i will look around and contact some others.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I apologize for being a jerk in the other thread regarding sports books. I also apologize to BBC and kickserv who I was an ass towards.

I'm probably the last person you would like advice from but I would like to redeem myself by saying something positive.

Have you considered bringing on board as sponsors any of the big daily fantasy sports sites?

I won't name them for obvious reasons but there are at least four that I have played at and I know to be very popular. Gambling and fantasy sports seem to overlap very much. I am surprised your fantasy forum does not get more traffic/posts.

For whatever reason fantasy sports seemed to be thought of more favorably by the US government than sports gambling.

I for one would definitely reload my accounts and indicate MadJacks referred me if they were sponsors.

Just an idea...:0008
Semd me an email with the ones you have in mind and I'll check into it.

jack@madjacksports.com

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg