JACK- problem with BETCRIS Contest

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

player25

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2005
Hi all,

I signed up for the terminatorcontest with betcris at the beggining of the season. It is a survivor type contest. 2 weeks ago, when there were 3 people left, we decided to save some prize money and we each get 500 out of the 5000 pot and play off for the remaining 3500. They have now been telling me that the prize money is a free play and not cash with a rollover. I was wondering what u guys thought of this. I would just let it slide cause there were not too many people in the contest and they say that the rules said its a free play but i dont like the idea of things being changed up on me- and yes i did win the contest today and the differnce between 4000 cash and free play is large in my estimation. Here is the link to madjacks link to the contest and it seems clear to me that it is a cash prize. I eagerly await your adVice/ideas from any1. http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201061&highlight=terminatorcontest

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
email jack at

jack@madjacksports.com

with your account id#

will be tomorrow morning before he gets back to you though since he is having a family gathering tonight.

thanks.