jack !!..ravens agree on contract with michael huff

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
We're gonna wind up with a better team than we had last year by the time Ozzie's finished. :lol:

:toast:

definitely possible that the defense will be better than 26th.....

and 12 draft picks to play with....they could potentially move around and pick up a few bigtime college players.(cap willing)....

i was down early on in free agency....now i`m excited for september....

:0074

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
Isn't there some way to contain all the Raven's yapping to one forum other than this one? Maybe title it Ratbird lovers, Flacco's fruitcakes or something? That way it clears this forum for NFL news that matters. :)

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Isn't there some way to contain all the Raven's yapping to one forum other than this one? Maybe title it Ratbird lovers, Flacco's fruitcakes or something? That way it clears this forum for NFL news that matters. :)

:talk:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

.for gags,.the ravens winning the super bowl is worse than being force fed thorn branches,being set on fire and then being fed feet first into a woodchipper....:lol:

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
Nah I'm over it. Just be prepared for the post super bowl letdown next year. Seen it over and over. Tough schedule, tagets on your backs, and no hunger. Lived it many times, well 2 to be exact.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Nah I'm over it. Just be prepared for the post super bowl letdown next year. Seen it over and over. Tough schedule, tagets on your backs, and no hunger. Lived it many times, well 2 to be exact.

at least you have a sense of humor,my man...that seems to be lacking around here from time to time..:toast: .

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Ravens won't make playoffs next year .....nor will Steelers. Bengals win division.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
The Giants (am I allowed to mention another team in this forum?) are also playing personnel chess & some of the fans are nervous about it....But I have confidence in Reece that he knows what he is doing, as I would in Newsome, if I was a Ravens fan....

how`s life out there in the big A ,my man?......hope all is well.....

Bet on MyBookie