Jamaica

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Anybody ever been there. I spent a few hours on the island when I was on a cruise ship about 17 years ago, imagine it might have changed a bit since then. Plan on spending a week down there in December.

kneifl

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I will never go back. Granted I went down there to train in the winter for the upcoming track season and stayed in a house as opposed to a resort. It just seemed like you wouldn't want to leave your resort, this was about 10 years ago, don't know if it's any better, but at the time I wouldn't have walked around by myself.

rawli007

lives
Forum Member
Jan 28, 2008
Alabama
Never been, unfortunately, but i've heard nothing but great things about the Sandals resorts. :shrug: Friends tell me the staff is exceptional, plenty of activities to choose from, good food..... stock the bar w/ whatever u want :eek: All inclusive sounds like a dream come true.

This doesnt help. Cant wait to go myself, though. Probably gonna do the whole marriage thing down there. :rolleyes:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
This doesnt help. Cant wait to go myself, though. Probably gonna do the whole marriage thing down there. :rolleyes:

rawli u got ur eye on a Jamaican that got some big mama's there :scared :scared :scared............. kurby

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
sunset-from-the-beach.jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I've been and have to say it was a great time.

It was Negril which has beautiful beaches and great water sport activities from scuba to catamarran lessons.

On the beach all day, a man in a hut cooking up the BEST jerk chicken I have ever had.

The tour of Jamaica brought it back to reality as the government allows "squatters rightes" so the house look like chicken coops with no running water.

Get out to Rick's Cliff for cocktails... I jumped 70 feet off the cliff and watch scores of kids jumo from 110 for a few dollars...

Ocho is nice, Montego Bay is a tourist area.

Negril was where it was at... Rent a jeep and get off the beaten path...

I kiteboard so I'm happy anyway with a sideshore breeze and sun on my skin...

And Red stripe... all you can drink!! :mj06:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
One last thing, like most All Inclusives the dinner reservation are first come first serve so be prepared to wake up at 6:30 to get into the best restaurant before they book up...

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
One last thing, like most All Inclusives the dinner reservation are first come first serve so be prepared to wake up at 6:30 to get into the best restaurant before they book up...

We've dealt with the reservation system several times in Mex. If I had my way I would forget it altogether but the girls like to go.
Can't wait for the jerk chicken hut on the beach!!

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
We've dealt with the reservation system several times in Mex. If I had my way I would forget it altogether but the girls like to go.
Can't wait for the jerk chicken hut on the beach!!
Been there twice: Beautiful water&scenery! People
are nice.Daughter got married @Sandels.Morris-Man
jerk chicken is great. Buy your beer @local convience store or supermarket,if you`re not
staying @all-inclusive.We stayed at a Villa where
Michael Bolten stayed.Wife was "excited"to sleep
in the same bed as Michael:00hour .Had a great time,Do the falls. Roads around the island aren`t
great ,but it`s fun!!:00hour

Bet on MyBookie