JCDunkDogs: New Saddam Tapes 'not credible' - JC, let's debate ok?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
JCDunkDogs said:
No respected news organization is carrying this stuff because its not news and its not credible.

Unfortunately for liberals, Saddam made audio tapes in his version of the Oval Office.
They have been authenticated by the FBI and the U.S. State Department.

The tapes and documents were interpreted by a former member of a United Nations inspection team who translated them for the FBI.

Back up your own words................I challenge you JCDunkDog, or any liberal in here to explain how the tapes are not "credible".

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
The Liberals are running now....May the truth finally come out after calling Bush a liar.....Remember one thing....I'd rather go hunting with Dick Chaney than to go driving w/Ted Kennedy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Be sure and address smurphy's Saddam tape in the forum, since you want us to accept these as gospel, Mr. Crickets.

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
Ok. The website you linked to has a disclaimer on it. This disclaimer states, "The US Government has made no determination regarding the authenticity of the documents, validity or factual accuracy of the information contained therein, or the quality of any translations, when available."

Further, this "news" story broke October 4, 2004. Don't believe me? Go to any search engine and enter the following exerpt from Charles' many posts:
"Saddam's government possessed mustard gas and anthrax in the summer of 2000"

The result will be hundreds of references to Bush blogs touting this story near the end of the Bush/Kerry Presidential Race. If that is not stale, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
your right history is unimportant. but i think manson is talking about the tapes just being poured over. Of which only 4% have been translated. but im sure by tomorrow you'll chalk it up as ancient history just like how you put halabja on the back of the shelf right next genocide.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
11609182_F_store.jpg

Last edited:

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I'm a conservative like George Will, William F Buckley, Pat Buchanan and the Great Ronald Reagan that was my inspiration to register to vote. I don't care whats on the tapes, this President can't be defended by anyone with a shred of credibility that thinks for themselves. Buchanan wrote that:" Bush is confident about Iraq,that cannot be said of the warparty propagandist who were plotting this conflict when Dubya was still a rookie gov of Tx." Willian Kristol now demands the firing of Donald Rumsfeld. Bill Buckley had branded the anti-war right / people like me " unpatriotic conservatives who hate America." Now calls upon Bush for an acknowledgment of defeat. Richard Perle says they got the war right and the aftermath wrong. Andrew Sullivan confesses to a sense of shame and sorrow. Mike Ledeen says,wrong war,wrong time,wrong place. Spibble and C.manson still have no comment on the Cheney pre war talk with Tim Russert. The FBI ****ed up the info that led to Sep 11th and you trust what they have to say about these tapes that cover their ass ? I hate to say it but you give me no choice. You two are sheep.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Even if there was WMD's, we did not have to fight this war this way. Bush said in the first Campaign,"no nation building ." It's so funny but sad. I'm not a conspiracy guy but Sep 11 th set this whole thing up for these guys. Why would they be talking nation building before Set 11th ? I said on that day we would find out two things. The people that did this were educated in America and someone in our gov let us down.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Spibble, you call yourself a neocon,what do you think about fellow neocons, Kristol,Sullivan and Ledeen ? I asked you before, What is your definition of a neocon ? I don't think anyone who understands the state that these people have us in would be proud to be one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I'm not the smartest guy around but would you listen to this guy about life and death issues ? This will give you a little insight into a man that had the Presidents ear before the war. Perle had predicted Iraqi forces could be defeated and the country secured in less than a yr. I like reading past interviews,even if it's not on the subject,it tells you about the person in their own words. http://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript1017.html

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I think deep down, human beings everywhere want to make decisions about their own lives, and they don?t want them dictated, and there?s gonna be a reaction to the extremity of Islamic law, Sharia, in which people were told what music they can hear and what clothes they can wear. We already see it in Iran where there?s tremendous restiveness among the population, but people basically want freedom. If you give them half a chance, they?ll find a way to get it.
And "inside every Gook is an American trying to get out." When did we become so high and mighty and full of ourselves and, more importantly, when will we get over it?