Jessy Lover

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Doctor Baseball

Registered
Forum Member
May 8, 2001
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico
doveshack thanks I guess. Even Im not posting anymore the "cocky titles" the plays still should be working for us. I decide to do this because I dont know whats wrong with a lot of people from here, they dont like to see someone having a good streak, they start to ? the methods and a lot of BS. I guess that if you dont like someone just stay away from him, but last sunday even my record was 14-1 (I lost sunday) people were jumping at me, they even said that my record was fixed and that I was taking credit from a sport service. Last monday I promise myself I would not put attention to those people and tahts the way there has been. Dont worry man the plays will still be good ones, and thanks for taking the time. Good luck.:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Jessie, Just stick to YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, there are too many assholes here that bitch about any freekin thing. You are doing a really FINE JOB, so just keep it going man, and tell the morons to do their own handicapping if they don't like your plays..
CHEERS....Spanky.....;)
Hey Smooth, how ya doing ??? Hope all is well and the year is still going well for you.....

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
hey jesse, man you are doing a great job capping and keep the faith my brother..the people that insult you are jealous because you do what they want to..they bet against your picks cause they think your due to lose and then bitch when you win..no service could do as well as you have been doing latley, so just blow off hteir bullshit comments..cockiness suits you and keeps your picks in the groove so dont change for any jealous morons..so this sunday just give us your best and screw the rest!! you da man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg