Jets / Saints - Confernece Championships

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
The Jets have got that something special that Championship teams have and they are ROLLING right now. This is the game where you tell yourself "wow, Indy is soft."

I think you've got to like Brees to destroy the Minny secondary. I also feel this is a bad spot for Favre- going against an opportunistic secondary and probably going to have to play from behind. 3, 4.5, 7 - won't much matter.

Huge edge to Ryan over Caldwell and a clear edge to Payton over Childress. Childress plays not to lose, which won't do against the likes of the Saints offense. And once Brett gets crazy, 6 go the other way. Like that prop.

These are my early leans- stirring it anyway.

CartersCubs

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2008
Indiana
The Jets have got that something special that Championship teams have and they are ROLLING right now. This is the game where you tell yourself "wow, Indy is soft."

I think you've got to like Brees to destroy the Minny secondary. I also feel this is a bad spot for Favre- going against an opportunistic secondary and probably going to have to play from behind. 3, 4.5, 7 - won't much matter.

Huge edge to Ryan over Caldwell and a clear edge to Payton over Childress. Childress plays not to lose, which won't do against the likes of the Saints offense. And once Brett gets crazy, 6 go the other way. Like that prop.

These are my early leans- stirring it anyway.

how r they colts soft? they physically handled one of the toughest teams in the league last week. what are you on?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
how r they colts soft? they physically handled one of the toughest teams in the league last week. what are you on?

Balt was playing their 4th straight on the road. Those were all basically playoff games. No team in history has ever won in the wild card round after playing their last 2 reglar season games on the road. Balt did that, but then had to go to uncharted territory of 4 in a row the following week against a #1 seed at home. It was simply too much for them, imo....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

the colts are not built to be physical....they cannot bang away at a team like the jets or the ravens do....their offensive line is built for pass blocking & they do an excellent job of it....it doesn't make them a bad team....it is just a different way of playing football....

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
I'm happy to have sparked the conversation.

With all due respect, the Ravens Defense isn't close to the Jets.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
in terms of mathcing up with Indy, the Jets are better againstg the run (not that it matters) and have a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better secondary.

Tdog72

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2007
Ottawa Canada
IFFFFF the Jets get past INDY the SAINTS will be sure to put FAT RYANS foot in his mouth......
Need much more then REVIS to stop the likes of COLSTON, HENDERSON, MEACHEM, SHOCKEY and company down the field!!:nono:

They made it farther then they should of already and I am sure INDY pulls their plug out anyway but SAINTS are surely hoping they get past INDY
kurby , they will be pleased to welcome them to MIAMI and I am sure that Florida crowd will have NOTHING nice for the Green team from NY :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
in terms of mathcing up with Indy, the Jets are better againstg the run (not that it matters) and have a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better secondary.

the diference is two-fold...the jets have ryan...and a legit secondary...

the ravens have an iffy def coordinator...they miss ryan....he plays to win...

and we have absolutely NO secondary....

pick one colts receiver that you want to erase,and with revis,it`s done...

the jets are reminding of the 2000 ravens super bowl team....

balls to the wall,new orleans looks like the likely survivor...imo...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg