jill carroll

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

finemail

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
rockford, il
something in the news (or lack there of in the news) is really breaking my heart. jill carroll, an american journalist, is being held captive in the middle east. they have put a "dead-line" on her life unless prez bush frees all of the female pows. it seems as if news on this issue is not being covered. anyone have any updated information on ms. carroll? i am hoping that there is a happy ending to this horrible story! any opinions as to why this story isn't being covered in the news?

also, i am hoping that her being female will help her out in this situation - which makes no sense that i would write that due to the fact that the treatment of women "over there" is rather poor.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
The good news is she is still a live. Most captives don't last this long. She is sure caught up in one big mess. How many more Iraqis killed each other today? Believe over 50. And 100 yesterday. Not much hope for a place like this.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
welcome finemail...i see by your post count that you`re new on the board.....

have some fun with it..don`t take any potential disagreements to heart.....nice guys here...

and yes...very sad about jill carroll...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
It's too bad Jill Caroll is getting a taste of what life was like in Iraq under the rule of the tyrant Saddam Hussein. Saddam Hussein is responsible for over 400,000 mass graves. Innocent people blindfolded and shot and buried in the desert.

There were indeed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.......their names were Saddam, Uday, and Qusay Hussein. - 400,000 innocent Iraqis were exterminated by these monsters. Thank god they are gone.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
CHARLESMANSON said:
It's too bad Jill Caroll is getting a taste of what life was like in Iraq under the rule of the tyrant Saddam Hussein. Saddam Hussein is responsible for over 400,000 mass graves. Innocent people blindfolded and shot and buried in the desert.

There were indeed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.......their names were Saddam, Uday, and Qusay Hussein. - 400,000 innocent Iraqis were exterminated by these monsters. Thank god they are gone.

You have changed that number so many times I can't keep it straight myself

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Yeah Clem, that's what I thought. Cut n run lol. Oh well, hey like you say, at least you "have a life". Granted, it's a life of constant whining, crying, fingerpointing and complaining on gambling websites but hey, it's a life huh?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Holy chit C M your answering yourself. Slow down take a deep breath.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Yeah you're right DJV, at this rapid pace I may be coming close to reaching your pheonominal acheivment of almost 10,000 posts.

Notice how anytime Manson asks a liberal to back up his shit, the guy vanishes. :shrug:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg