Job openings available!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
No experience needed but if you have pitched in say little league or babe ruth forward your application to the toronto blue jays organization soon I here they may be looking for help
Also 1 manager needed, don't need to be real smart just as long as you know enough to take out your pitchers when they obviously can't get anyone out.
Future looks REAL bright for toronto fans with that double A staff and big buck running the show
That was good stuff

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
In the time it took me to post the above message the jays scored 3 more to tie it up.
Anyways if the postage is too much to send your application all the way to toronto drop it off in boston
This is unreal, million dollar little arms at their finest

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Big Arms, Big Money, getting SPANKED BIG !! Clemens, Hampton, Martinez, Radke YOUCH!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
Welcome to the MAJOR LEAGUES ;)

Got a feeling we'll be saying this again all season long... again. Pick yourself a good bullpen (if you can find one) and ride it 'till they collapse.

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Chi Sox bullpen, looks like Tor/sox earlier. why wait until desperate time to bring in Foulke?

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Getting ready to blow 5 run lead, :confused: . What kind of game management is that?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
year after year the pitching at this level is becoming more and more inferior to the hitting. As the players get bigger and stronger the pitchers are having trouble containing them. I just don't understand the number of walks you see at this level of the game. I think its time for the rules comittee to raise the mound and open up the strike zone a little. Historically the playoffs as do all sports become lower scoring but I believe that is probably a direct result of the best staffs make the playoffs, but it would be nice to see more 3-2 and 2-1 scores during the season.Now a days a 12-14 record with a 4.75 era will get you about 4 million a year, not a bad gig huh.