Joe Biden =dipshit

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Tcas

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
FL
reassures small business owners :eek: Wow!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXFGLySXZhI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXFGLySXZhI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I got to agree he is pretty much not on the ball.

the scary part , is that he is definately smarter than
Sarah Palin

:scared

Tcas

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
FL
With his experience he's probably smarter then obama too. We are in deep chit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
reassures small business owners :eek: Wow!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXFGLySXZhI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXFGLySXZhI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

joe is a complete dumbass, basically he is making shit up, it will only hurt small businesses, the stimulus/porkulus is nothing but frivilous spending by the liberals

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
RAYMOND

your back :00hour

I was worried maybe McCain kidnapped you and was holding you as a hostage in Palins house in Alaska. And she didnt want to turn you lose.

Kept you in the basement feeding you oranges and bread.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
With his experience he's probably smarter then obama too. We are in deep chit.

Would prefer Biden over O myself TCAS

Smarts are highly over rated--O's parents both PHD's were on welfare and food stamps

O and wife-ivy league grads were spendtrifts in debt up the wazoo until "the fixer" Rezco and Chicago politics took them under the wings.

--and some would question others concerns on his abilty to run "our" economy :SIB

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
The small business owner with the question had to lay off her employees LAST YEAR. Now, somehow we are to blame Obama for this? What did Bush do to help her?:shrug: :shrug:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

Smarts are highly over rated--O's parents both PHD's were on welfare and food stamps

O and wife-ivy league grads were spendtrifts in debt up the wazoo until "the fixer" Rezco and Chicago politics took them under the wings.

--and some would question others concerns on his abilty to run "our" economy :SIB

just keep listening to Rush and Coulter

:142smilie :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa

I would love to read about this stuff... links please...point out a good one for us...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=obama's+personal+family+debt+history&btnG=Search

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Yes Joe is a fresh breath of air then that crook Cheney.And none of this chit is on Obama's head. Lets see what happens by end of year. I guess that's unfair to. We gave Bush 8 years to fail us all so bad.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I would love to read about this stuff... links please...point out a good one for us...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=obama's+personal+family+debt+history&btnG=Search

Fair enough question Mr B

on parents PHD status--

Father: Barack Hussein OBAMA, Sr.
Birth: 1936, Alego, Kisumu Dist., Nyanza Prov., KEN
Death (car crash): 1982, Nairobi, KEN
Education: University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI; Ph.D. in Economics

Mother: [Stanley] Ann DUNHAM
Birth: 29 Nov 1942, Fort Leavenworth, Leavenworth Co., KS
Death: 7 Nov 1995, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Education: University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Oahu, HI; B.A., M.A., Ph.D

O and Michele were ivy league grads--correct?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On the foodstamps/welfare and credit card debt.

from the anointed ones own mouth :)

Democratic National Convention Speech
http://www.demconvention.com/barack-obama/

In the face of that young student who sleeps just three hours before working the night shift, I think about my mom, who raised my sister and me on her own while she worked and earned her degree; who once turned to food stamps but was still able to send us to the best schools in the country with the help of student loans and scholarships.

At group of 300 in Perry (Indiana I believe)

In the candidate's rendering, that phrase "almost normal" refers to the family living a middle-class life until recently, albeit one rich with all the potential that comes when both husband and wife boast degrees from Harvard Law School. As Obama told the 300 Democrats in Perry (population: 7,500), "Five years ago we had just finished paying off our student loans ... we hadn't been able to set up a college fund for our kids, we had some credit-card [debt] outstanding, we were living in a condo too small for our two kids, I was going grocery shopping, and she was going to Target. She still goes to Target."

so theres your answer if we can believe Obama.

Lots of contradicting stories as to when food stamps started in Hawaii--also Michele said they paid off student loans- after receiving book royalties paid out in 2005 and 2006--however O listed ?zero? under liabilities in 2004 and in all subsequent U.S. Senate financial disclosure forms.
so whch one was lying? I suspect Obama as he did to Illinois bar when he stated he had never went by another name--when in fact you and I know he has. :)

So which one is lying?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I think its you that is lieing

you really piss me off most when you look down your hillbilly nose at food stamps.

Like its stealing for anyone that accepts it.

You can thank your lucky stars you have never had to ask for that kind of help

but if you did, you would be damn glad to be able to feed your kids while you get back on your feet.

Get off the high horse dude. Food stamps is nothing. Average monthly food stamp benefit per family ?.?????? .?$236 ...

your not eatiing much for that much money in a month. You probably spend that much on rice.

As rich as this country is , we are supposed to take care of our poor people. We send enough to India and Africa food to help them

Why dont you ever critisize that giving ? I never hear yu say let them fawkers over in other countries starve.

Geeez Louise

Last edited:

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Of course a select few here will ridicule anyone receiving any assistance from the government as being less worthy as a person, the new interesting thing is that now, no matter what they do in life afterwards they remain contemptable - despite changing their way of life and bettering themselves.

The other thing I find sad in this thread is when a select few can call someone like Biden a dipshit, or just pile on when someone else does. I would LOVE to hear a few namecallers here sit down at a table with Biden and have a test of intelligence or mastery of issues.

THAT would be good for a few :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: 's, that's for should.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
With Market way it is some so called rich will be in bread lines with the poor. Will find Jesus and Jump of Bridges.