Joe Biden's racist slip

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
So Kiki... you and Skull-for-brains think Obama and Biden are both racists. What you and Skull-for-brains are too intellectually challenged to understand is that true racism lies in ideology and policy, not in poor attempts at humor or in a poorly executed attempt to make a point. Imbeciles like you two will never understand that though. If you did, you wouldn't be the Youboob cut-&-paste neocon twins that you are.

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
So Kiki... you and Skull-for-brains think Obama and Biden are both racists. What you and Skull-for-brains are too intellectually challenged to understand is that true racism lies in ideology and policy, not in poor attempts at humor or in a poorly executed attempt to make a point. Imbeciles like you two will never understand that though. If you did, you wouldn't be the Youboob cut-&-paste neocon twins that you are.

The only imbecile here is you and the Obama lovers. You actually are supporting a Chicago politician for president, ****ing morons you guys are.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spytheweb

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
The only imbecile here is you and the Obama lovers. You actually are supporting a Chicago politician for president, ****ing morons you guys are.

You're voting for a guy who will continue phucking you and the country like George Bush Jr. has been doing for the last 7 years. Don't you even think about improving the country? Repulicans are sheep who will sellout their families and their country for a buck.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI

What a perceptive, cogent and thoughtful response. I can hardly believe you're not swaying me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Obviously you don't know shit about Chicago politics.

OK Einstein, in your own words, why don't you tell me all about Chicago politics? That means no copying and no pasting. I'll know if they're your words or not so don't even think about using that right mouse button.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
OK Einstein, in your own words, why don't you tell me all about Chicago politics? That means no copying and no pasting. I'll know if they're your words or not so don't even think about using that right mouse button.

You're getting immersed into a totally irrelevant 'debate' with a total idiot.

Don't waste your time.

Chicago politics has been crooked since Christ was a corporal.

Unless there's something specific about Obama (save the land stuff, unless you can show he did something illegal), it makes absolutely no difference.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
You're getting immersed into a totally irrelevant 'debate' with a total idiot.

Don't waste your time.

Chicago politics has been crooked since Christ was a corporal.

Unless there's something specific about Obama (save the land stuff, unless you can show he did something illegal), it makes absolutely no difference.

Well, you're absolutely right of course. It's just that I was hoping that Kiki would explain to us Obama loving morons how Chicago politics are relevant to the 2008 Presidential election and perhaps draw a correlation to the Presidential election fraud that occured in FL in 2000 and OH in 2004.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Well, you're absolutely right of course. It's just that I was hoping that Kiki would explain to us Obama loving morons how Chicago politics are relevant to the 2008 Presidential election and perhaps draw a correlation to the Presidential election fraud that occured in FL in 2000 and OH in 2004.

Kiki ain't explaining shit in his own words. We already know this. Youtube!

I don't really agree with your contention about fraud in those elections you cite, but it obviously doesn't matter at this point. The damage has been done, however it happened.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Your kidding, you tube. Not from the heart.:scared :shrug: :nono:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
any clue which of the presidential candidates VOTED AGAINST MARTIN LUTHER KING HOLIDAY.:shrug:

--and how many other holidays are named after people excluding presidents day. What about Mohamaad day to appease Musims--how about hispanics who do they get-and what about asians?

of course I forget who I'm talking to--as you probably think BET is a gambling network :142smilie