John Beilein

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
Beilein is like 0-9 lifetime against Boheim and that zone defense. Most of these losses haven't even been competitive games. Most of these losses were when he had those good WVU teams earlier this century. Just something to ponder.:0008

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
All of those losses had one BIG thing in common...Trey Burke wasn't playing :0074

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Beilein is like 0-9 lifetime against Boheim and that zone defense. Most of these losses haven't even been competitive games. Most of these losses were when he had those good WVU teams earlier this century. Just something to ponder.:0008

John Beilein is now 14-2 in his last 16 in the tourney, and is favored by 2.5 next week.

Just something to ponder. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
I guess ESPN is now playing on this 0-9 record. I saw it on the scroll last night...they probably hijacked my information :SIB

Agreed that Beliein has much better guards versus the past....maybe his guards can penetrate this zone to the lane and kick out for open looks.

He is definitely due and has a week to prepare his team. He is definitely familiar with this defense.

I am going to ride Michigan

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
I guess ESPN is now playing on this 0-9 record. I saw it on the scroll last night...they probably hijacked my information :SIB

Agreed that Beliein has much better guards versus the past....maybe his guards can penetrate this zone to the lane and kick out for open looks.

He is definitely due and has a week to prepare his team. He is definitely familiar with this defense.

I am going to ride Michigan

I think UM can shoot over that zone most nights but you just never know when you're going to have that ugly night from three. Hardaway needs to heat up because Stauskas isn't going 6/6 again!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg