John Edwards: "Senator Gone"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Sorry, I just thought this was a little odd. From tonight's debate I learned.....

John Edwards:
Missed 33 of 36 judiciary committe meetings
Missed 70% of Intellegence committe meetings
Missed meeting to vote on:
Tax Policy
Medicare reform
Energy

Dick Cheney, as President of the Senate, also said that the debate was the first time he's ever even seen this guy showing up for anything at all!! And he's a senator? :142lmao:

What in the name of shit was this guy doing during those 33 missed meetings and 70% of intellegence meetings?????

Should we speculate?

1. Capping?
2. Selling used cars?
3. Getting his hair done?
4. Litigating medical mal-practice lawsuits?
5. Secretly creating a behind the scenes legal defense for Saddam Hussein?

Go ahead liberals....have a field-day on this one. :) Manson's throwing you a bone.

davidjg47

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
texas
#4..... You are right these guy's are a big joke. Hilary knew this would happen and 4 years from now she will be a shoe in.God help us all....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I could understand capping. I wonder if his record is lousy there too? :142lmao:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
And then a picture shows up of the VP and Edwards shaking hands 2002. Oh well short dick short memory for Cheney. He such a disgrace. Hell he only shows up at the senate on Tuesdays. He is to be there always he is in charge.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Well so where has Edwards been from 2002 until today?
Hey if I met Edwards in 2002 I doubt if I'd remember him either. What exactly is his legacy anyways? If I saw him in person I'd probably confuse him for the host of the Family Fued.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
No Cheney just said that hopeing it would get more play. All it did all day Wednesday when that picture showed up is make him look dumb.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I think it made Edwards look dumb!
You are ignoring the point.
Edwards missed 33 of 36 judicial commitee meetings and 70% of intelligence meetings.

How can you blame Cheney?

Typical liberal, ignore your candidates shortfalls and blame the other guy. Unreal....lol

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Shut the hell up Manson!!!!

I am proud of ANY liberal who is AWOL from the Senate!!!!

We need more John Kerry's and John Edwards in the Senate.

RE-ELECT JOHN KERRY TO US SENATE.

Dr. Freeze is on board.

A conservative has no chance in that state anyway.

As far as Edwards is concerned, I would expect NC to elect a conservative, but I guess he must have pulled the wool over their heads just like he does to a jury.

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I wonder how Cleveland felt about Edwards remarks? I mean democrats have been running that city into the ground for 15 years now, especially education as Edwards pointed out. Maybe he should have used NYC as an example of a republican lead city instead, no that won't work, they have been making progress since Cuomo left town. :rolleyes: lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
You guys are too gullable...

You guys are too gullable...

CHENEY'S LIE: "In my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session. The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight."

THE TRUTH: Cheney has met John Edwards several times, including at a prayer breakfast in 2001. In addition, Cheney has presided over the Senate's Tuesday sessions just twice in the past four years. In Cheney's absence, John Edwards has actually filled in as President of the Senate twice.

CHENEY'S LIE: "You've got one of the worst attendance records in the United States Senate."

THE TRUTH: John Edwards has an 84.8% voting record in the Senate. In his first four years his voting attendance record was 99.2%, 100%, 99.2%, and 100%.

I'll get the links if you want.