John Kerry: HIS NEW HUNTING FLIP-FLOP

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I could not believe my eyes this morning when I saw that photo of John Kerry in camo carrying a dead bird. lol what a sportsman!

This is the same John Kerry who broke from his presidential run during the primary season to race back to Capitol Hill, from where he had been AWOL, to cast a series of votes against hunters, gun owners and firearms manufacturers.

I have never seen anyone more desperate for votes in my life. What a complete loser. :142smilie

Last edited:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
The photo I saw, he wasn't even carrying it, lol, the other guy was. It was too heavy for him I guess, lmao!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041021/D85RTDU04.html

"Kerry returned after a two-hour hunting trip wearing a camouflage jacket and carrying a 12-gauge shotgun, but someone else carried the bird he said he shot.

"I'm too lazy," Kerry joked. "I'm still giddy over the Red Sox. It was hard to focus."

mdf734835.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Hey easy guys lots of Liberials like hunting. Some even need a AK-47 for dear hunting just like the Reb's because there such bad shots.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
DJV- it's got nothing to do with Kerry being a liberal. I mean, let's face it, he ain't exactly the hunting type. Now all of a sudden two weeks before the election he's being photographed in rural Ohio with his little outfit and a rifle in his hand.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
But he has gone goose hunting many times his daughter said. They go up state N Y. Of course this was a photo shot. But hey most of Bush's rallies are by invitation only. I believe he might be scared of the real public asking questions. Not like one last week. Mr President May I salute you. Boy that helps answer questions were all waiting to have him asked.

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
kerry is a joke!!! all he cares about is winning the election. at the 3rd debate he talked middle class,blacks,hispanics,cathlics and now this :rolleyes: ,the guy is a salesman and a JOKE!! god help us if this front gets into office!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Somehow I had a feeling if I started a thread about Kerry flip-flopping again the liberals would change the subject and try and attack Bush. These liberals never learn do they? lol

If Kerry is such an avid hunter then why is his hunting jacket and camo "brand new"?...11 days out of an election and he goes hunting in Ohio? the most important swing state of all!!

DJV if you don't think this was a PR stunt to get male votes in Ohio then you are more in denial than I thought you were. Or clueless. I tend to lean toward the latter.

Can someone explain this hunting trip??? Why did he rush back to Capitol Hill and cast a series of votes against gun owners and manufacturers???? Still waiting to hear an answer....(and don't bring up Bush and Mexicans thats totally irrellevant)

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
kosar, my post about being with a Mexican, I'm sure u understand is tongue in cheek as he is married to one and is show with them all the time (just to clarify for other members besides u that he is with those in minorities).

Agree, that's the first time Kerry's outfit has ever been worn in the "wilds". I also agree that it was also obviously a blatent publicity stunt to garner male voters in Ohio. All politicians do the same, but Kerry's "hunting" stunts take the cake especially with his voting record. The worst was him not remembering how big the deer was he took in Massachusetts. Every hunter remembers their first deer.

Chanman, lmfao!! Behind the corn crib, rotflmfao!! Had to wipe the tears before I posted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Six Five good to see some folks in here who are not in denial. This was an obvious political stunt. I can't wait to see what this guy does next!

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
SixFive said:
kosar, my post about being with a Mexican, I'm sure u understand is tongue in cheek as he is married to one and is show with them all the time (just to clarify for other members besides u that he is with those in minorities).

Mine was tongue in cheek also. An ill-fated attempt at humor.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
My first deer was a button buck with a deer whitetail compound bow 1977. Hey can Teresa remember her first John. I will help her out. A Republican senator from PA.:D $$$$

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I thought so, Kosar, see, u and I are both so witty, it often flies over the heads of others like Eddie Haskell, so I needed to clarify. In this case, a double post of tongue-in-cheek/sarcasm would surely fool many.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
funny thread

the Kerry campaign shows its faith in the intelligence of the American public with this little Halloween skit

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
SixFive said:
I thought so, Kosar, see, u and I are both so witty, it often flies over the heads of others like Eddie Haskell, so I needed to clarify. In this case, a double post of tongue-in-cheek/sarcasm would surely fool many.

You make a lot of sense.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Hey the man played hockey, soccer and football. So he hunts to. Photo opt I agree. Like Bush cutting trees on his 1500 acre ranch. Or standing on a Carrier and saying mission complete. All photo opts. The last 6 months have been photo opts for both. My point is so what.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
djv said:
Hey the man played hockey, soccer and football. So he hunts to. Photo opt I agree. Like Bush cutting trees on his 1500 acre ranch. Or standing on a Carrier and saying mission complete. All photo opts. The last 6 months have been photo opts for both. My point is so what.

That's nothin', DJV. Bush was quite the athlete as well:

"Bush's high school of choice was the elite boarding school, Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts. While in high school, Bush gave baseball another shot but found his calling in being the head cheerleader for the all-boy school (he should be thankful that he did not attend a Texas high school)."