John Vaughn just missed the plane ride home!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
So many missed chances, I mean one, OK, two, argh, three, WTF, four, are you f'ing kidding me, five, par for the course, I really thought Auburn played a great game and I was proud to be a an Auburn Tiger... We have a great core for next year and Kenny Irons really amazed me, I still have not figured out how he broke that long run. Hats off to LSU for a great game... Won with the spread, but lost two beers and a shot straight up to an LSU friend, glad I got to watch the game...

See you all next year in the Jungle... :sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
Grew up in Louisville, went to many a basketball games at Freedom Hall and football games at Cardinal Stadium... However, wanted to do my own thing for college so I went to Auburn...Hope that clears things up... I would have a hard time if the two ever met in a big game... How are things Franky?? You having a good season?

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
Phenom said:
Grew up in Louisville, went to many a basketball games at Freedom Hall and football games at Cardinal Stadium... However, wanted to do my own thing for college so I went to Auburn...Hope that clears things up... I would have a hard time if the two ever met in a big game... How are things Franky?? You having a good season?

Tell you what Phenom,
Things are pretty good here in Madtown, and I always wear my Louisville Cardinal golf shirty PROUDLY :clap: because of you (I think you gained a few fans :mj14: up here)
Just curious, because of our history. Anytime you are welcome here, my treat! :)

Franky

P.S. Bucky is a very Lucky team right now, but they believe :mj14:

INtheBLUE

Orgn Donor
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2005
Birmingham
WarDamnEagle said:
John Vaughn just missed the plane ride home!!!
War Damn Eagle.

I heard he made it on time but he ended up going to the gate that was on the left of the correct gate then he went to the right gate but then he walked down the tunnel on the right instead of the middle, then he went back and went down the tunnel on the left, then walked into the left side of the cabin door and got knocked out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GolfGuruAU

BoddaGetta
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
Atlanta GA
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK I am so upset. I have live 20 young college girls at my house right now to make me feel better.

INtheBLUE

Orgn Donor
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2005
Birmingham
WarDamnEagle said:
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK I am so upset. I have live 20 young college girls at my house right now to make me feel better.

Gotta love the girls gone wild videos!!

JK. Tough loss.