Jord (take two)

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
So, I've been called out by my Clipper-loving, Warrior-doubting, arrogance (confidence)-hating friend Peteyboy who challenged me to "put up or shut up" in regards to my comment that the Dubs 1st 1q and 1st half plays would yield a profit if played the rest of the season. The reason why I wasn't interested in "accepting" your "i'll book your plays and you-book-mine" comment was because I wasn't interested in putting that much time or energy into it, or as you said (paraphrasing here) betting on some guys I don't know against someone I don't know. But BleedingPurple has offered to do the heavy lifting and keep track of those W/L"records" so I would be up for making a wager on the final outcome -- whether it's something small, fun and just for shits and giggles or something more like cold hard cash. If I'm not mistaken I believe you have a son - I have a 5th grade 11 year-old (yes, his favorite player is Steph Curry -- he also loves KD and Westbrook and others too...even LeBron!) perhaps we wager an NBA official jersey of choice for our kid and/or a little cash for dad, or whatever. Just wanting to keep it fun and certainly not wanting to back away from my notion that those wagers would yield more wins than losses. No biggee either way.

G'luckallyallburgerswithfriesandashake.

peteyboy

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2005
So, I've been called out by my Clipper-loving, Warrior-doubting, arrogance (confidence)-hating friend Peteyboy who challenged me to "put up or shut up" in regards to my comment that the Dubs 1st 1q and 1st half plays would yield a profit if played the rest of the season. The reason why I wasn't interested in "accepting" your "i'll book your plays and you-book-mine" comment was because I wasn't interested in putting that much time or energy into it, or as you said (paraphrasing here) betting on some guys I don't know against someone I don't know. But BleedingPurple has offered to do the heavy lifting and keep track of those W/L"records" so I would be up for making a wager on the final outcome -- whether it's something small, fun and just for shits and giggles or something more like cold hard cash. If I'm not mistaken I believe you have a son - I have a 5th grade 11 year-old (yes, his favorite player is Steph Curry -- he also loves KD and Westbrook and others too...even LeBron!) perhaps we wager an NBA official jersey of choice for our kid and/or a little cash for dad, or whatever. Just wanting to keep it fun and certainly not wanting to back away from my notion that those wagers would yield more wins than losses. No biggee either way.

G'luckallyallburgerswithfriesandashake.

:0008

Bet on MyBookie